Chapter 13: You Made Me Cry

(Edited)

Jeremiah and Aaliyah and Khaleel and Keira at the top

This chapter will be short

Enjoy

The Next Day

Maria's Pov

Ever since I walked through the doors no one has said a thing to me and I haven't seen Tremaine anywhere, tomorrow is homecoming and this isn't how I pictured this day at all.

Yeah I'm pissed, I wanna' spend time with my boyfriend and friends, FML.

FML means Fuck My Life

Now it's lunch time and I'm eating alone on instagram taking selfies trying to keep myself occupied.

All of the sudden two girls I don't know sat on both sides of me smiling, oh' God what now.

-

"Can you come with us please, it's important." One of them said.

I gave her a suspicious look but still got up and the walked me to the front of the cafeteria facing me towards the exit and it got quiet, too fucking quiet, what the hell is going on?

A beautiful banner flipped down and I gasped covering my mouth.

Will you go to homecoming with me Maria?

My closet friends came walking towards me forming a line and they broke apart forming a pathway and Tremaine walked through it with a tulip in one hand and microphone in the other.

Tremaine held the microphone up to his mouth and began to sing

Maria Catcher my baby

Oooh' will you, baby please

Will you go to homecoming with
me?

And I promise, oh' baby

You won't........regret iiiiiiit'

I was crying tears of joy, my boyfriend just sang to me in front of everyone just to ask me if I could go to homecoming with him, that's the sweetest thing ever, no wonder why I love him so much because he just made me cry.

Tremaine walked up to me wrapping his arms around my waist kissing my tears away and I cried staring into his eyes.

"Yes I'll go to homecoming with
you Tremaine jeez', I love you." Maria said.

With that Tremaine kissed her lips passionately and Maria kissed back wrapping her arms around his neck

The whole cafeteria erupted with joy standing up clapping and whistling while we kissed passionately.

Was it really that serious, why everybody loves us so much, doesn't matter, I'm going to homecoming with my man Tremaine Nelson, can this day get any better?

Keira Khaleel Jeremiah and Aaliyah hugged us froming a group hug at least they not squeezing that tight and I heard other people crying.

Power Couple.

They all shouted at the same time busting my fucking ear drums.

"I love you baby." Tremaine said.

"I love you too daddy." Maria said.

I know it was short but It was short for a reason next update will be longer
Can't say what's gonna happen on Homecoming Night

Damn Tremaine you sweet as fuck

Which side of him you'll like better his thug side or sweet side and why?