Chapter 36: The Wedding

Enjoy

June 8th - Sunday

12:00pm

Maria's Pov

I haven't called or seen Tremaine since I told him goodbye and to have fun at his bachelor party but not too much fun.

Yes, I trust him, I just hope he didn't do something stupid.

We're getting ready in my mom's mansion just me and the girls, the men don't know where they at but they know we got a wedding to attend in two hours, nothing better not ruin my special day.

Mia sad, this her last time seeing mommy and daddy before we leave for our honeymoon, she knows we're coming back, she need to stop all that whining.

We have Terry carrying our wedding rings, he's the ring berrier he's also give Tremaine away to me.

My mom is gonna' walk me down the Ile and give me away to Tremaine.

I got my maid of honor, Aaliyah and my bridesmaid Keira, plus all our daughters in here getting ready with me, my mom is taking care of
Jelana.

We in the last 30 minutes, the white limo is outside waiting for us we gotta' be outta' here on time.

Aaliyah is making sure my hair is straight while Keira is doing my makeup Mia is doing my Jewelry.

"Mommy are you happy?" Mia said sitting on my lap.

"Of course I'm happy my precious diamond, I'm the happiest woman in the world, your dad makes me happy, remember mommy stays happy." Maria said kissing her cheek.

Amira and Katelyn wanted Mia to get down and play with them before, we gotta' leave the little three musketeers in training.

Mia got down and walked away with them and my mom came it rubbing Jelana's back.

"Is you'll ready yet?" Mariah said.

"Almost." Keira said.

"Mom why are you worrying were gonna' get there on time please this is supposed to be the happiest day of my life, I'm not finna' waste it
stressing." Maria said.

"Your right, today is a happy day." Mariah said.

Minutes later

"Ok we're ready let's go " Aaliyah said.

We all walked out with our bouquets and our daughters walked out with their flower baskets.

We finally arrived and got out the limo.

"I can see Tremaine standing with his hands cuffed in front of him with Jeremiah then Khaleel behind him.

My mom gave Jelana to Mary.

Mia, Katelyn, and Amira walked down the aisle throwing flowers, Keira walked down the aisle then Aaliyah.

My mom got my left arm folding it with hers and kissed my forhead while I held my bouquet, she walked down the aisle with me.

It felt like forever, I finally handed my bouquet to Aaliyah and Tremaine took my hands, he started crying wiping his tears away, if he doesn't stop I'mma' cry too.

I'm not finna' mess up my makeup.

"You look so beautiful." Tremaine said.

"You look delicious and handsome." Maria said.

"Today Maria and Tremaine decided to say their vows together instead of taking turns to speed up the process for the honeymoon.

Everybody laughed and I giggled it was his idea.

"You remember the words." Tremaine said.

"Yes I remember." Maria said.

"Three, two, one." Maria and Tremaine mumbled to each other.

"We promise to only make love to each other, tell each other everything, never forget what matters the most, never give up on us no matter what life brings our way, never lie or keep secrets, no secrets, promise to remember the special days and be there for each other, we vow to never stop being Mr. And Mrs. Nelson, being madly in love with each other." Maria and Tremaine said at the same time.

Terry handed Tremaine the rings before they put each others on

"Kiss your bride." The priest said.

Tremaine grabbed my face staring at me smirking.

"Why are you staring at me?" Maria asked.

"When I see something beautiful I stare." Tremaine said.

With that said Tremaine gently kissed my lips as I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening our kiss.

Tremaine picked me up bridal style and everybody stood up clapping for us, cheering with joy.

"I now pronounce you Mr. And Mrs. Nelson." The priest said.

Wevpulled away from each other and jumped over the broom before Tremaine carried me to the jet that just literally got here with our lougage already inside.

We got in the jet waved everybody goodbye on our way to the Bahamas even though it wasn't really a goodbye, it was more like a see you later yah know.

Honeymoon time.

I'm ready for his sweet loving that's about to occur in due time.

I'm getting driping wet thinking about it.

I hope this flight goes by as quick as possible.

What y'all think?