Chapter 20: Revenge Is Coming

Yes I know who's Oscar you'll will find out once you read he's played by Brian J White

Oscar and Malcolm are identical twins that has been separated since birth and never met after all these years

This chapter won't be long at all

Enjoy

Oscar's Pov

I know you'll wondering who I am, don't fucking worry bout' it.

I'm sitting in my office smoking a blunt getting head coming up with a way to take down what's used to be Tremaine's empire but now Jeremiah's, don't matter to me, still taking it down.

The girl giving me head is one of my workers she only been doing it for 2 minutes I think, I still haven't cam' in her mouth yet.

She finally got all 9 inches in her mouth deep throatin', I finally cam'.

She got up I paid her five thousand she went on about her business.

Two of my good male workers flew in my office without knocking first.

"Boss it's Jeffery, he disappeared, I think he's dead too, otherwise he would've came out successful with that kidnapping and rape." One of the workers said.

"You telling me not only this Maria bitch killed my son Jacob but his older brother Jeffery too " Oscar said relaxed taking a pull from his blunt and laughing.

"Yeah." He said.

"Ok, kidnap her and her two friends, don't kill em', don't rape em', bring them here and put all 3 of them in the basement, I'll deal with them." Oscar said.

"One is pregnant, you sure, plus they boyfriends bout' that life, they own the biggest drug empire in this state." He said.

Oscar got up pulling his gun out and shot him in the head blowing his brains out and the other one didn't dare question him about his decision

"Do it as soon as possible, any questions nigga'." Oscar said pointing the gun at him.

"No sir', it'll be done quick, just give me some time." He said.

"As soon as possible before the end of next week." Oscar said.

He nodded his head walked out

Two more workers came in picking up the body to get rid of it

That bitch must want war.

Let the fucking war begin.

Oscar took five more pulls from his blunt putting his feet up on the desk thinking about his sons from the time they was born until they were both killed

Whose scared?

Next update coming today