Meet Khaleel Anderson

(Edited)

Khaleel is played by Micheal B Jordan but after this you'll gonna meet Jacob then we'll finally get into the story

Enjoy

Khaleel Anderson Pov

Wassup y'all I'm Khaleel Anderson, I'm seventeen, I'll be eighteen in May plus I'm a high school senior, I'm 6'4.

Hell yeah I'm ready for my senior year, I worked too hard for it and waited too long for it to arrive and now it's finally here, thank you God, I love you so much but I love Keira too, I'm just not ready for a relationship because if we get in a relationship now I'm afraid I'll hurt her and loose her forever but other than that half of me thinks I'm ready to cuff' my best friend Keira but I don't wanna' fuck up our friendship if we get together and I'm not faithful to her, I can't risk that.

Those three words, I love you will never come out my mouth unless I really mean it.

I know Keira like me, trust I like her too and I know I should stop playing games with her and let her know I want her, just not fully ready to do it yet.

Other than that I'm the right hand man of Tremaine and the other is our good friend Jeremiah, together we're impossible to take down.

We run these streets, we can seem nice on the outside but if you fuck with us then you just signed your death certificate cause' we'll kill you and you'll never see it coming.

We show no mercy, not even gonna' let yah' pray in time.

I love saying good night when I'm about to kill somebody, so does Tremaine because it's fun.

Other then that I'm making Keira mine this year, all mine, if I catch her with another nigga' well....I'mma fuck him up and get her ass after, I'll keep that ass in check, just wait, don't over think that, besides I don't care who she trys to get to keep her company until I'm ready, they'll never be me cause' I already have her heart and I don't plan on giving it away.

See you'll when the story start, I can't wait to see how this shit goes.

How you'll like Khaleel Anderson?