Chapter twenty one: An unexpected visitor

Later that night, Gabrielle and I returned back home after going to Gabrielle's house for her to pick up some items and clothing. With the way she packed, I think it's clear that she might want to stay for more than one night, she packed a duffel bag fully with her clothing. Which is fine by me as I won't be lonely in this house by myself, and to be honest I really want the company right now. This could be good for us, to spend a few more days with each other and hopefully there will be no drama's again. We both got out of the taxi and I made my way over to the boot of the car to get out Gabrielle's duffel bag, "take it easy, you don't have to carry it for me" she said but I insisted to carry the bag so I didn't feel like I was being lazy. I kissed her on the lips and took the bag out of the boot whilst Gabrielle paid the taxi driver. I took the duffel bag upstairs and dumped it at the bottom of my bed on the floor. It was peaceful with only the sound of Gabrielle coming upstairs and appearing at my door smiling at me. I swear she is going to be the death of me.

Gabrielle got out her mobile phone from the pocket in her shorts and pressed play on "Night go slow" by Catey Shaw. As the song began to play, Gabrielle walked up to me slowly and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I put my hands on her waist and pulled her closer to me. We both began to sway to the song rhythmically and started to circle around the room slowly as the song progressed. As the song came into it's last few seconds. Gabrielle kissed me once again and lasted for ages and began to continue. We began to kiss harder and her hands moved down from the back of my neck, over my chest and then hooked her fingers around the top of my trousers that I was still wearing from the hospital. She began to pull down the trousers and looked up at me when they reached the floor. She got up to kiss me once again as I began to undo the button and zip of her shorts then let them drop to the floor. Whilst kissing slightly faster and harder, we moved toward my bed, she pushed me on to it and sat on top of me. I leaned up to her to kiss her whilst she undid my shirt, button by button and threw it to the floor beside the bed.

I pulled off Gabrielle's t-shirt and threw it to the floor beside my shirt that was already there. We kissed harder again as I laid back down on the bed and she began to kiss my neck and down my body to my inner thighs. The feeling of her kissing parts of my body was incredible and gave me tingles where her lips had been. I felt like I was on fire, when her hands touched me in places where I least expected it.

• • •

I woke to the sight of Gabrielle lying on her front in bed next to me naked, her bare back uncovered by the duvet that had somehow made it's way halfway down the bed. She had her head rested on the pillow facing away from me with her arms above her head. Her blonde hair was in a tangled blonde mess and it looked beautiful, I dare not to see the state of mine. I scooted a little closer to her and stroked her hair and back then kissed her shoulder, she's so warm. Gabrielle shifted on to her side, now facing me and yawned. Her eyes flickered open slowly and then came her sleepy smile "good morning beautiful" I said leaning in to kiss her. She kissed me back softly and then rested her head on my shoulder once I had got in a comfortable position to lye in. Trying to avoid the small nots, I began to stroke her hair with my right hand as my arm was wrapped around her shoulders. 

Gabrielle looked up at me with a mischievous grin "you were so loud last night" she said with a giggle. I couldn't help but let me jaw drop and I felt my cheeks burn, I've never felt this embarrassed before. I guess that Gabrielle seemed to notice this, "it's hot" she said smiling devilishly at me. Accepting this compliment, I kissed Gabrielle on her forehead. There was then a knock on the front door and repeated until I finally got out of bed and retrieving a dressing gown to cover up. As the knocking kept coming every once in a while I shouted out "just a minute" to hopefully make them stop. After fumbling around with my dressing gown enough to cover most of me, I opened the door and was surprised at to who was at the door "what are you doing here?..".