Chapter 19

(Reza's POV)

A week or so later, Sarah stood in the kitchen and looked at me. "What did you have planned?"

"I'm making them go on a date." I as I looked up at Sarah with a smile.

"Oh." She said. "That is an excellent idea." She rubbed her hands together. "How can I help?"

"I need help reaching things." I said as I looked at her. "I'm going to make them peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. It's the only think I know how to make."

She grinned. "It's the perfect first date meal." She said reassuringly.

"Yay!" I smiled as I ran to get the bread. "I need the peanut butter and strawberry jelly please." I said as I pointed to it. She smiled at me and pulled down the requested items. "Here you are." She said as she set them on the counter.

"Thank you." I smiled and then stood up on a chair so I could make them. She smiled as she leaned against the counter and watched. "Am I needed for anything else?"

"Can you give these to Papa and Carly?" I asked as I handed her two papers. "There treasure maps."

She looked them over and nodded. "Alright. Which goes to who?" She asked.

"This one goes to Papa." I said as I pointed to one. "And this one goes to Carly." I said as I pointed to the other.

(Sarah's POV)

I nodded and smirked. "I'll be right back." I tucked Carly's safely away and hurried to Nadir's study. I knocked on his study door and peaked in. "Nadir, Reza wanted me to give this to you." I stepped in and handed him the map. He took it from me and asked. "What is this for?"

"I can't tell you." I said as I walked out. "Just follow it."

"I will." He said as I walked out. I walked over to Carly and I's house and into her bedroom. "Good afternoon, Carly. I have something for you." I said.

"What is it?" She asked. I handed her the map. "Reza told me to give this to you."

She nodded and took it from me. "I wonder what he has planned." I just smirked and walked back to Nadir's house and into his kitchen. "Almost done there Reza?"

He nodded. "Yeah. I just have to pour the milk." he said as he poured it into two cups. "Can you carry the plates?" He asked as he picked up the cups and walked out to the dining room. I nodded and picked them up. "How long should this treasure hunt take?" I asked as I followed him into the dining room.

"Not too long." He said as he put the cups on the table beside each other. "Can you light a candle?" He asked. I nodded and struck the matching, proceeding to light the candle with it. "It looks very nice, Reza."

He smiled and then heard footsteps coming. "Come on. We'll hide in the kitchen!" I nodded and grinned as we scampered back into the kitchen.

(Carly's POV)

Reza's map lead me all over the place, but finally it lead me into the dining room. I opened the door and gasped softly. Nadir walked into the dining room just after me. "Did Reza do all this?" I asked as I looked up at him. He shrugged. "I believe he did. He's a master of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches."

I laughed slightly and walked over to the table. "He did a lovely job." I smiled and saw there was a note on the table. I laughed again. "'You're on a date.'" I read out loud. He laughed and moved beside me. "I am happy to be." He said softly. "Are you?"

I smiled softly and nodded. "Yeah, I am." He pulled out my chair and said, "I'm glad to hear that."

I sat down and smiled. "Thank you." He sat down beside me. "You're welcome."