two

Luke's POV

I feel so bad for being off to Olivia. I guess because it's been so long since we saw each other last we just don't know each other anymore. But, she is so so gorgeous, she has been on my mind since she went inside and I have no clue why. I mean, we are literally like family and it feels so weird to think what I am thinking, but the truth is that I just can't stop.

I walked into the living room and put my shirt back on from where I dumped it earlier, I was waiting for the arrival of the dickheads, while I was sitting on the sofa playing Fifa. I'm hoping that Olivia would come down before they come to shop awkwardness and I need to apologise to her for being off.

I decided to walk upstairs and knock on the spare room that Olivia was staying in for a while, I knocked on the door before entering and opened the door silently. I walked in and Olivia was sat there on her bed looking for clothes, she was in her dressing gown and ripping out clothes from her closet.

"You okay babe?" I walked up to her and I could see her panicking. I touched her shoulder with my hand and she looked straight at me, she shook her head and looked embarrassed. I have no control around her at all.

"Im not speaking to you, you was so rude earlier," she speaks out.

"I'm sorry okay, it just feels unusual to be actually around you again, we don't even know each other anymore, it's just been so long and I do not want this to be awkward."

"Don't worry and just don't make it awkward." She sat down on the bed and I sat next to her, she often look at me a couple times and share a smile with me.

"What have you forgot babe?" She flinches at the word again, but I know shes always been so forgiving.

"Oh it don't matter Luke." She pushes a strand of hair behind her ear.

"It does kitten, what is it?" Now I cannot control myself around her at all, my brain is saying anything towards her. I can tell in her face this is new to her.

"I left a bag at home lukey and it has pjs in it and I don't know what to wear" I chuckle at her words and realising that she would need my wardrobe for that. She smiles at the way I laugh.

"I've got something for you, don't worry you'll have something to wear my girl." I smiled at her and left the room, I walked into my room and looked though drawers of clothes. I picked out a ninja turtles top and thought it was the perfect top. I walked back into her room and handed her the top. "Don't worry, this will keep you cover" I kissed her cheek as she chuckled at me.

I walked downstairs and the doorbell went, I opened the door quickly and Calum, Ashton and Michael stood at the door holding their guitars in their cases. I welcomed them in and headed to the living room. I got some beers from the fridge and passed them to the boys, we played a bit of Fifa and I wanted Olivia to come down so they could see how gorgeous this fucking girl is.

"What was that noise coming from upstairs?" Michael asked me, the rest of the boys looked at me and I smirked at them.

"Someones over here, a family friend which is staying for a few weeks.'' I reply with a smirk, they all came closer to me so they could here everything but I had nothing to tell.

"Who is it? What does she look like" Calum asks.

"Well she's very--" Olivia walked into the living room and I turned to her, she was wearing knee high black socks and the top I gave to her. she looked so hot in my top, but I cringe a little as my mind keeps thinking about her. "This is Olivia, we grew up together." I got off the couch and stood next to her and introduced to her to everyone, "Liv this is , Ashton, Michael and Calum" I smiled at her.