four

This photo kills me!

_________

"What?" He says, I keep looking at his body, man this boy has a freaking good body.

"N-nothing." I looked back straight at the television trying not to take my eyes of it.

"Wow," he mutters underneath his breathe, "I'm sorry." I looked at him and giggled to myself.

"Don't say sorry, now tell me, why did you say wow?" I asked.

"Um, Olivia..." I nodded and he's swallowed really loudly, "Your fucking beautiful"

"Hmm?" I turned straight at him in shock.

"Your beautiful Olivia and I-I mean it" He stutters, "fuck it I've waited too long kiss me." My lips slammed perfectly against his, his tongue slipped in and around my bottom lip before it come over by mine.

Luke pick me up holding me by my bum, my legs wrapped around his waist as he pushed my back against the wall as his hands were still holding me up against the walls. My chest was the closet to his, my hands moving up his chest as our lips never left each others. My lips moved down to his jawline to his neck, slightly sucking on his neck. Luke's moans made me suck harder on his neck, when Luke moans it makes me go crazy. I look my lips of his neck and I feel his hands move up my back pidgin my chest closer to his, I placed my finger across his jawline and paces kisses all over his face expect his lips, Luke groans and I kissed his lips and I slipped my tongue across his top lip, and I moved my tongue to his.

Luke gripped on to me tighter and moved me onto the couch, he pushed me onto the couch and he crawled onto of me, Luke took his top off and I studied his toned perfect body. Luke came over me and kissed me hard, my body feels like it's burning. I groaned and i could feel him deeper the kiss. Luke grabbed the bottom of my top and took it off my head and through it on the floor.

"Your too freaking beautiful" I grabbed the hair and our lips connected again. Luke grabbed my shorts and unbuttoned my shorts and look them off, he traced kissed from the top of my body and down, I moaned loudly and as he got and to the bottom of my lacey underwear he traced his finger along the band. He dragged my underwear half way down my thigh, and traced his fingers by my centre, he slipped his fingers in and out, this drove my crazy. My back arched and i mounded the loudest I've ever had.

"Shit," My back arched and I grabbed the couch in my hands.

"We have to stop?" Luke took his finger out of me and I got up.

"What?"

"The boys could come any minute, I'm sorry baby girl, definitely later kitten. You can surprise your daddy later."

"Fine." I roll my eyes at him.

I Luke passed me my underwear and the rest of my clothes, I put them on and we couldn't stop kissing each other, I couldn't stop feeling his perfect body. Luke is a such a fucking beautiful boy, although he's my cousin it doesn't feel like it at all.

Ashton, Calum and Michael all game in with films and games in their hands and also some alcohol. I greeted them again and also a huge hug from Calum, there's something between us, like it feels like he's my best friend and I don't hardly know him.

We sat drinking and watching some movies, Luke and I shared a lot of kisses and I rested my legs on his lap. Some of the boys gave us confused looks to us but after awhile it was fine, Michael got really tipsy and he did really funny stuff and it's so funny. I didn't get too drunk as I did the other night.

Watching scary movies Luke would often grip hold of my hand tightly, he would often jump at the non scariest parts, it was cute that he would get scared.