five

THANKS SO MUCH 200 READS! WE JUST HIT 100 OMG!

PLUS I KNOW THOS IS SUPER SHORT BUT IM SORRY, NEXT CHAPTER IS GOUNG TO BE BIG!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Twitter - 1975astrobabe

ANOTHER 50 READS AND IT EIL BE UPDATED!
_________

"Hungry?" I walked into Luke's kitchen smiling widely and wiping my eyes trying to make me awake.

"Very." I chuckle.

"Let's cook and surprise the lazy dicks asleep." He smiles coming over to me.

"She shall," I smile at him while we got some food out of Luke's kitchen ad putting it on to the counter, dishing everything out. "You hang over or anything?"

"Nope, but it will kick in later later."

We cooked some eggs and grabbed his toaster, we cooked a bit too much food after awhile. We had fun cooking but Luke, Calum and Ashton came down at the same time.

Michael and I started dishing out the food on the plates and getting little drinks of orange juice. The boys rested on the couch and we dished the dishes out to them. They all smiled when we gave the food, they looked like they wanted food.

I took my plate and I sat down on the couch, we watched a bit of television and we planned the day. Luke decided to go swimming in his back yard, I'm kind of excited. I love swimming also when it's hot.

We finished eating and put our dishes in the sink and started to get out stuff togther. Ashton, Calum and Michael all want back to theirs to get there costume together. I brushed my teeth and put my hair into a nice ponytail. I grabbed my purple bikini, I had a small bikini top but it was okay. It made me have a lot more cleavage I've ever had.

We all walked outside and stepping outside into the hot, I could see Luke looking at me a few times. I put my sunglasses on and go in the pool first. The pool is a cool temperature which is okay for me. I sat down on the step resting my head in the edge, relaxing until, the boys came in, splashing me.

"What was that for?" I got up throwing my sunglasses to the side.

"Be fun not boring, you do look hot in that by the way." Michael mentions, Luke hits him on the upper arm and Michael replying with a groan.

"Oh really, am I hot?" I walked closer to them teasing all of them looking at every single one of them. "What happens what I do this?" I got down so they would look at me, then I all splashed them spooking there hair.

"What the fuck," Luke sighs, "that's not fair!"

"So you splashing you make it fair? Huh!"

"Yes." Ashton says sarcastically.

We had a lot of Fun in the pool, very much fun. We had a lot of splashes and hugs which is unusual. Surprisingly I kissed Luke a lot of times, with him being sneaking sending his tongue into my mouth. Even though the rest of the boys didn't even care made me happy, plus I don't hardly know them.

We ordered pizza and started having a random conversations about games. Everyone seemed not so much talkative at all, Calum looked down and Michael I guess felt ill because of last night. After a while the boys went home and it was just men's and Luke, I guess we just watched television before we actually started talking.

"Wanna do something?" He smirks.