Dear Vic,

Dear Vic,
Look I know we haven't talked in awhile and I guess you could say I've been doing good. You know what fuck it Vic ever since we broke up I have been utterly depressed. I don't know what to do. I just I try so hard to be strong and it never ends. I just want it to end. It's hard waking up and knowing that the person you love is not by your side. I mean it's been a year. You probably found someone new who cares for you more and makes you happy. Me? I live alone. I'm suicidal. Depressed. I've been to therapy. I did everything. Nothing works. I'm a failure. Nobody cares about me. I don't have a family nor friends. I lost the only person who cares about me. I lay in my bed every night waiting for sleep. I haven't slept in I don't know how long. I haven't even ate. I just I can't do this anymore. I can't. Well yeah I'm sorry I'm wasting your time. Don't even bother writing back either I'll probably be gone.
Sincerely,
Kellin Quinn the failure
-Vic's POV-
*5 days later*

I finished reading the letter I wiped my tears. He has been through so much crap because of me and it made me feel terrible. It worried me even more because he could be dead by now. I turned on the TV and watched the news nothing important came on that was until a breaking news report came in.

Breaking news: a man on the edge of 5 story hotel.

My heart sank. I dropped everything. I got up and ran to my car. The hotel was 10 minutes away. I drove as fast as I could. And I swear I almost hit everyone in sight. I stopped at the hotel. I looked up and saw his tiny figure at the top which was hard because it was dark. I walked to try to get into the hotel when I got stopped.

"Sir I'm afraid we can't let you go any further." The officer said.

"You don't understand that's my husband" I lied. He looked at me for a moment and sighed then let me go. I ran taking the elevator to the top of the hotel. It was cold outside.

"KELLIN!" I shouted. He ignored me.

"Please Kellin don't jump. Please Kellin I'm begging you. We can talk this out we can please just don't jump. I need you here Kellin. I-I love y-you. A-and you-u play a-a important r-role in my l-life." I sobbed. I couldn't stop crying about the fact that he could jump any minute. He turned around but didn't get off the edge.

"You came back?" He said.

"Of course." I replied.

"I'm sorry Vic I just can't live like this anymore." He cried.

"We can talk this out Kellin we'll make things work please just get off the edge please Kellin." I pleaded desperately. He stared at me for a moment then stepped off. He ran to me and I held him. He cried into my chest.

"I'm sorry I'm so sorry Vic I'm so so so so sorry" he cried. I just held him close and went to the elevator. We went out the entrance where everyone stood. Cameras everywhere, news reporters, people. Two police officers came up to us.

"Good evening I'm officer Mullins and this is officer Wentz. Mr. Quinn you did do us quite a scare. We will have you hospitalized for about 4 days and if your husband chooses to you will be sent to a mental hospital." He said. Kellin looked surprised when he said husband. He just nodded.

Kellin's POV

I've been in the hospital for 2 days and I hate it.

"Kellin you're awake." I heard a voice come from the other side of the room. I turned to see the man who was once by my side every minute of the day.

"Yeah I'm awake" I replied. He came over to me and sat on the edge of my bed.

"I should've never wrote to you. I should've just ended this pain. You don't even love me anymore." I said.

"Kellin you're a great person. And I do love you. I've loved you ever since we met eyes. I'm willing to take you back we can start over." He finished and my heart stopped for a second. I looked at him and kissed him. It's been a long time since we've kissed. I almost forgot how it felt and how he tasted. I was the best feeling in the world. I was with the man of my dreams again. I felt complete.