Thank God For Vic Fuentes

Hahahhahahahahhahahahah mommy Lynn

Kellin's pov

"Kellin!!!" my mom yelled from downstairs. I ran down quickly.

"Yes mom?" I said.

"Our new neighbors are coming over so I need you to get changed sweetie. Don't worry they have sons! You won't be bored now!" she exclaimed.

"You are crazy woman." I sighed.

"My name is mom or Lynn. Not woman. Now go my sweet little son!" she laughed. I went upstairs and picked out something to wear. These guys better be cute because I don't dress up for anyone.

After I got dressed I ran back downstairs. Mom was cooking something all her attention to the food. I crept behind her and smiled mischievously.

"Boo!" I yelled. She screamed quickly turning to me.

"Are you trying to get slapped Kellin!?!" she screamed, her hand over her chest.

"I love you too mom." I smiled.

"Set the table darling." she said. I nodded and did what I was told. I sat on the couch watching some tv show. The doorbell rung and I still sat waiting for my mom to get it.

"Really kells?" she sighed and opened the door with a smiled.

"Hello Vivian! Victor!" she greeted the greeted back and the family came in. I got up and stood up. I crossed my arms over my chest and stared at my mom.

"This is my son Kellin. I believe he's the same age as Vic!" she was way too happy right now.

"Hey, I'm Vic." a boy came up to me. He wore a charming smile. He was hot wow.

"Uhm- I'm Kellin." I said. He smirked.

"I'm sure we'll get along just fine." he winked. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"So, Kellin you gotta boyfriend?" he questioned.

"No. And what if I was straight you dumb ass." I rolled my eyes.

"My mom told me you weren't smart one. You're pretty cute Kellin." he flirted. A hot guy flirting with me... Wow.

"Vic leave the poor boy alone." a taller boy said rolling his eyes.

"Mike you're just jealous because he doesn't like you." Vic smirked.

"Yes I do! I think he's very nice in fact I think I'll hang out with him." I told Vic. Mike smiled and stuck his tongue out at his older brother.

"No you won't." Vic smiled and pulled me into him.

"Vic it's no fair. I literally have no friends because of you. And even when I do you bribe them with your dick." he rolled his eyes. They went back and forth until Vivian came in the way and yelled at them.

"You know what Vic whatever." Mike said an walked away. I looked at Vic.

"You're a dick." I mumbled and went to go with Mike.

-

Hahahahahaha there will be a part 2