2 Kool 4 Skool pt.2

Vic's pov

"So uhm- do you like roller skating?" I asked the boy next to me. He smiled and nodded.

"Of course dude!" He exclaimed. He popped his cigarette back in his mouth inhaling the chemicals. I started up the car and drove off.

"So, Fuentes why did you wanna go out with this potato?" He asked chuckling a little.

"Well, Kellin I've seen you around the halls and thought you were pretty cute. You seemed pretty chill. You're a beautiful boy kells." I said blushing. Wasn't really sure what to say so, my mind chose for me.

"Thank you. I've never gotten a compliment like that before." He said and smiled brightly. Never? Wow I'm suprised yes I mean I saw Kellin and I dropped every girl who has asked me out or try to get in my pants. I knew I couldn't pass him up. I decided to make a move and take Kellin's hand holding it tightly. He was suprised at first but quickly responded to the action. He smiled widely looking out the window so I wouldn't notice how red he was. He pulled out his cigarette box.

"Sorry. Do you mind?" He asked.

"Not at all go ahead." I replied. He nodded and lit his cigarette.

-

"I should've reminded you that I suck at this" kellin said squeezing me tightly. I didn't mind him being close to me at all. I felt myself fall down as Kellin hit the ground.

"Awww fuck this was my favorite flower crown." He whined holding the pieces in his hand. I frowned and took it in my hand.

"Don't worry darling I'll buy you a new one." I said. He shook his head and signalled for me to pull him up. I did of course.

"No need to I make them." He smiled. We skated around laughing and and making dumb jokes. It didn't take me long to realize how much I liked kellin.

Here we are in the front of my house him looking at me and holding my hands.

"So, uh did you wanna stay over?" I asked him. He smiled.

"Sure." He replied. I took out my house key and unlocked the door. We went up to my room and I gave him pajamas to change into.

"Uhm- I could make a bed on the floor if you want." He suggested.

"No! No. It's fine I don't mind sharing a bed." I said. He shrugged and crawled into the blankets.

"I didn't to expect to get to the part where I got you in my bed." I joked. He chuckled.

"Surprise, suprise!" he said. I nodded and kissed his forehead.

"Imma go to sleep now" I said. He hummed in reply. I got closer to him wrapping my arms around him. He snuggled close and we just fell asleep.

So tonight was absolutely perfect