Who are You Again?

April 29th, 2010

Vic's pov

I stared at the stage waiting for the band to come on. I was starting to get impatient they were supposed to be on 30 minutes ago. I was fine until I felt arms around my waist.

  "Huh? Dude what are you doing?" I asked. The guy looked terrified. His green eyes held nothing but fear.

  "I'm so sorry I just- I'm really sorry some guys were trying to get at me and I had to do something. I'm really sorry." He explained. I sighed. Boy, was he the cutest thing I've ever seen.

  "Don't worry about it dude you could stand by me. I'll protect you." I said to him. He smiled and thanked me. It's been awhile and the band still wasn't out.

  "I'm kellin, by the way."

  "I'm Vic, so you live around here?"

  "Yeah, I do actually. Just moved around here a month ago. I just turned eighteen so it's like ahhh" he said and I laughed.

  "Hey how about we ditch this place?" I asked him. He smiled and took my hand.

-

Kellin and Vic dated for about two years after that concert. Sadly, on their anniversary they broke up. Vic didn't know Kellin was moving to Florida. Kellin thought it was best if he didn't know. Kellin left and never came back until now... January 1st, 2016

Vic's pov

I sat down staring at the window. I still haven't moved on and it's been about three years. I took a sip of my coffee abd sighed.

  "DUDE" Mike stormed in the café. I looked up to see he had a big smile on his face.

  "He's back Vic. He's fucking back! I knew it!" He said. I looked at him obviously confused.

  "Kellin! You fucking idiot!" He said. I jumped out of my seat.

  "HOW DO YOU KNOW!?" I asked.

  "He moved into our apartment complex. I saw him today but didn't say hi." He explained.

  "I have to go! Come on!" I said. We got out of the café and got into my car.

-

"KELLIN! Hey! Over here!" I yelled. He turned around and came over to me.

  "Uh? Hey?" He said. My smile faded.

  "Kellin you're back" I said pulling him in for a hug.

  "Look dude I don't know who you are but you need to let go." He said. I looked at him.

  "Come on Kellin it's me Vic" I said starting to get a little scared.

"Vic... Vic vic vic vic.... Hmmmmm. Sorry I really don't know you..." He trailed off. I was broken.

  "What!?! No Kellin please you have to remember me! You can't just not remember!" I yelled.

  "Look I-" I cut him off by kissing him. He wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed back.

  "I still don't know who you are but you're an amazing kisser... Who are you again?" He asked.

  "Vic. Vic Fuentes your future husband." I winked.

-

Kellin and Vic got back together and Kellin slowly started remembering again. They got married and lived a great life. Kellin had gotten in a car crash and lost most his memory so that explains why he didn't remember Vic. So, this is the little story about how a guy getting pissed off because of a band ended up falling in love twice with someone almost died...twice.