Take Care

Kellin's pov

"I thought she loved me kells!" Vic sobbed. I looked down at him and shook my head. Always heart-broken by different people. Except me. He makes it through though. I loved him but it's rare for me to say that I do.

I could do alot for him though he's just... Too blind to see that. What is he gonna do when I'm gone? Vic won't have me for long. I'm leaving in a few weeks. I still haven't told him. But I figure I should.

"Vic. I have to tell you something." I sighed. He looked up from my shoulder.

"What?" he asked. I looked down. I was hesitant to tell him.

"Vic I'm leaving in about two weeks" I said avoiding eye contact with him.

"What? No, kells you can't leave who will be there for me. I have no one else to take care of me Kellin!" he yelled.

"Vic you need to learn that I won't always be here. There are going to be times where I won't be there to pick you up." I told him.

"Bullshit Kellin."

-2 years later-

I've heard many things about kellin. That he's living the life. I'm still the same. Well not really. Right now is the only time I'm not high or drunk. I can't get over Kellin. I have nothing. After he left I realized how much I loved him. It was too late. He's changed his number. Blocked me from all social media. I used him and he has every right to do this. I only realized now that the only reason he left could be because of me. I was turning another year older today and fuck I'm not staying sober for shit.

-a month later-
Kellin's pov

I knocked at the familiar red door and waited. You could hear things crashing to the floor as Vic opened it up.

"What the fuck do you wa- Kellin?" he looked at me with wide eyes. I nodded.

"Oh my god. I-I thought you were gone for good kellin" he cried and hugged me. Back in New York I had a boyfriend. He lied to me about everything. I cried every night hoping I'd get out of this situation. That's why I left. I needed Vic.

"I'm here Vic." I said. He looked at me and smiled.

"I missed you so much. You left and you just cut me off" he sighed sadly.

"Vic I did it for you. You relied on me so much you were forgetting how to hold yourself together. But I'm here now and that's all that matters." I said and pushed his hair out of his face.

"I love you Kellin. I love you so much." he said picking my up. I just nodded. I couldn't answer. I do love him though. He knows that. I kissed him.

I came back to take care of Vic.