Make Me Pretty pt.2

Vic's pov

  A couple minutes of taking everything in I decided to go look for Kellin. I walked down the streets of Hollywood looking for the boy and I was pretty worried. Until I heard familiar yelling and crying in an alley.

   "Please let me go! I'll do anything. Somebody help-" he screamed but stopped after a loud slapping sound was made.

   I couldn't take anymore of this I had to save him. "Hey! What the hell are y ou doing to him!" I yelled. When the guy turned around I was even more angry, it was Kellin's ex. He smiled and looked back at Kellin.  

   "Wow Kelly I am impressed. I still have no sympathy for sabotaging this relationship though. Anyways, as you should know my little honeybun right here is mine. Isn't that right my Kelly?" he smirked. He held Kellin by the waist and I could feel jealousy running through my body.

   "Please Vic! Go! I'll be okay? I love you." Kellin cried. Kellin's ex, Dan, held a knife to Kellin's throat.

   "Wait, wait Victor don't go you didn't even hear the story. I own Kellin. It's a shame he's ran away for so long, that made me angry. You, you ruined this. You think you could just come and take my property." he laughed. Kellin's makeup was smeared as he sobbed.

   "I'm sorry, Vic. A-and I was scared and yes I will mar-"

   "Shut up. You certainly will not marry him. You're mine slut." Dan hissed.

  "No he's not. Step away from Kellin Dan." I snapped.

   "No can do, Victor. You step any closer I'm gonna have to slit pretty boy's little throat." he smiled. I wanted to cry and yell and just break down but I couldn't. (kiss it better by Rihanna just came on I'm happy so you can listen too.)

   As soon as I opened my mouth I heard a gun click behind me. Before I could understand what was going on the person pulled the trigger hitting Dan right in the neck. Blood splattered all over Kellin, who wouldn't stop crying. I ran to Kellin hold him close and picking him up bridal style. A tall guy covered in tattoos dropped the gun and looked at us.

   "Thank you so much." I said.

   "I-I no problem. I'm Austin. The cops should be here any minute." He replied.

  I looked at Kellin who was still crying and shuttering. I kissed his cheek walking out of the alley.

  "V-Vic I-I couldn't say yes. He had pe-people watching us."

  "Hey, hey it's okay baby. I love you." I said and kissed him deeply. There is nothing I wouldn't do for this boy.

   "You're so brave, Kells."