We've come so far...

6 years old

Vic wondered around the playground looking for something interesting to do. The child stopped when he heard crying from behind a tree. He knew what to do right away though.

"Hi! I'm Vic." he said at the boy behind the tree. The brown haired boy looked up with wide eyes.

"It's okay you don't have to talk. I could just talk and you could listen."

"I could talk. And I'm Kellin." the boy piped up. He looked back down at the grass.

"Well Kellin whys do you look so sad?" Vic asked curiously. Kellin stayed silent. If there was one feeling children didn't like to feel it was embarrassment.

"I don't have any friends." Kellin cried into his knees. Vic felt sad. He wanted to be Kellin's new friend.

"I could be your friend kellin." he said with excitement. Kellin smiled brightly and hugged Vic tightly.

Ten years old

As the boys got older they matured more. Especially Kellin. He was highly intelligent and knew alot for his age. Vic and kellin were closer than ever. They never left eachother's side.

Today Vic sat at his usual seat and waited for kellin to walk in the class room. Kellin walked in with a light pink bow in his hair.

"Hi kellin!" Vic said. Kellin waved and sat down.

"I like your bow. You look very pretty." Vic complimented. Kellin thanked him quietly and went back to paying attention.

"Vic why are you friends with that freak?" a boy asked him.

"He's my best friend and he could wear what he wants. I think he looks beautiful." Vic said and rolled his eyes.

16 years old

"Vic?" Kellin called. Vic dropped what he was doing and turned to his raven haired friend.

"Yeah?"

"I have to tell you something but please don't hate me." he said. Vic sigh and hugged his best friend.

"Come on Kellin" he encouraged.

"I-I like boys" kellin stuttered. Vic looked at him and smiled.

"Kells that doesn't change a thing I still love you the same" Vic said. Kellin smiled and hugged his best friend tightly

"Thanks Vic!" Kellin smiled. Vic always though Kellin was beautiful especially when he smiled.

26 years old

Vic hadn't seen his best friend since they were 16. Some people spreaded rumors saying he killed himself but he didn't believe it. He would've known. He's spotted Kellin's facebook a week ago. He looked so different. It was so weird. He decided to message his old best friend.

Vic: hi!

Kellin:hello!

Vic:do you remember me kellin?

Kellin:of course! You played an important role in my life Vic.

Vic: we should hang out you know catch up on things.

Kellin: sure :P

Vic smiled and sent him a meeting place. It felt great knowing he was going to see his best friends again.

1 hour later

Vic walked down the park and was met with a familiar tall boy he once knew. He had a little boy clinging to his leg.

"Hi. I hope you don't mind if I brought him." kellin said.

"Of course not who is this little guy?" Vic asked. Kellin smiled and picked him up.

"This is my son Jasper." he smiled my jaw dropped.

"I assume you're married then?" Vic questioned. Kellin chuckled.

"Of course not! I adopted Jasper a year ago. I know it's kinda odd since I'm single but I couldn't say no" he said and kissed Jasper's cheek.

"Mama I'm tired." the child said. He smiled. Vic thought it was adorable how Kellin's son called him mama.

"Go ahead and take a nap." kellin whispered. They sat down on the bench and talked.

"It's been so long Vic wow" kellin sighed.

"I know I've missed you so much!" Vic exclaimed.

30 years old

Vic and kellin were now married. They were living the life.

"Mama? Papa?" a voice said. Kellin sat up and looked at Jasper softly.

"What's wrong baby boy?" Kellin asked.

"I had a nightmare and I want to sleep with you and papa" he whimpered.

"Of course come on." Kellin whispered and he crawled between Vic and Kellin. Vic woke up a bit.

"Is everything okay?" he croaked.

"We're fine babe. Jasper just had a nightmare." Kellin said lying back down. Vic kissed Kellin. Then kissed Jasper's forehead and they all drifted off to sleep.