You're Name, My Skin

Kellin's pov

I woke up with a pain on my wrist. I groaned in discomfort. "What the fuck is wrong?" I whispered. I looked at my wrist and gasped. I had a name tattooed on my wrist. Victor to be exact. I know I wasn't the smartest when I was drunk but this? This was way out of line. I don't even know this Victor guy!

I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I thought I had saw something in the bathtub but ignored it. Then I heard all my bottles fall. I cautiously opened the curtain to see a naked gorgeous guy in my bathtub.

"Hey, dude. Bro wake up." I said and shook him. He groaned and opened his eyes.

"What the fuck?"

"Hi, uhm I'm Kellin and you're in my bathtub." I told him awkwardly. He hissed in pain as he touched below his ear. I looked at him curiously. He got up and smiled.

"Sorry. I'll get going soon. I'm Vic by the way." he said. I blushed while looking at his naked body.

"Hey, uh, something is killing me below my ear do you mind checking it out?" he asked. I shrugged and walked closer. He moved his hair and I looked. I laughed loudly at the ridiculous thing. My initials were tattooed with pink hearts around it.

"What? What is it?"

"Okay this is gonna sound ridiculous but... You have my initials tattooed below your ear." I laughed. He glared at me.

"Oh my god. That's- hey it's kinda cute." he smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"It's okay you're not the only one tatted up." I said showing him my wrist. He smiled

"That's my name! Wow we were fucked up, weren't we?" he laughed. He threw in his clothes and held me by the waist.

"Well, KQ, I'd love to see you soon." he flirted.

"Wow you actually want to see me again? You taking me out Victor?" I asked. He smiled.

"Can't pass this opportunity up gorgeous." he winked. We swapped numbers.

"See you soon beautiful." he said and kissed me.

"Moving fast I see. See you soon Vic." I laughed. We kissed one more time and he left.

I guess this tattoo wasn't too bad.