Kellin's got it Going On

I am already laughing
Vic's pov

I walked down the hallway tired as hell. Work was terrible so I was in a crappy mood. Music played from the bathroom. I walked in our room and the bathroom door was barely open. I looked through the crack and almost died. I covered my mouth trying not to laugh. I brought out my phone and started recording. There was kellin in booty shorts dancing like a hoe. My mood was no longer crappy now.

His hips moved and he popped out his ass. And I always wonder what he did when I was gone. He ran his hands down his body and continued to dance seductively. I stopped recording and tried to be super quiet so he didn't notice me walk in. I slowly crept behind him and grabbed his hips.

"HOLY TITTY FUCK" he screamed and slapped my shoulder.

"You scared the living shit outta me Vic!" he blushed.

"Nice dance moves Kell." I teased. He glared at me and shook his head.

"You weren't supposed to see that.." he mumbled. I chuckled and kissed his cheek.

"It's okay honey I enjoyed it." I smiled. He looked at me and laughed.

"Of course you would" he rolled his eyes. I went to the closet and changed into pajamas.

"I missed you. I always do." He said. I picked him up and held him tightly.

"Oh stop kells. I'm literally trash." I shook my head.

"Yeah you are trash but it's okay you're my type of trash." he squished my cheeks and kissed my lips. Kellin was love being around me and I was the same aroung him I don't think we'll ever vet tired of each other.

"So do you usually dance like that?" I asked. He blushed.

"If I said no I'd be a liar. If I said yes I'd be a loser." he said.

"Nah I thought it was pretty cute." I complimented.

"Thanks Vic."

"That's what husbands are for sweets." I kissed his cheek. He turned off the radio and changed.

"All that dancing made me hungry dude."

"No problem."