Good Girls

Kellin is a girl btw

Vic's pov

Walking out of school was the best part of the day well, until Kelly Bostwick ran into me. She was super nerdy and was my neighbor.

"Sorry didn't see you." she mumbled. I just shrugged it off.

-

I sat on my bed, window wide open. I was chilling the I heard Kelly's window open. I watched her as she climbed out your window. She looked hot. Her jeans were tight and she had a really nice ass.

"Come on babe!" someone whisper shouted. I peeked out my window to see who it was. To be honest I was shocked. Jaime and Kelly had a thing I guess. I felt a pang of jealously.

"So, Vic you gotta thing for stalking?" she smirked. I laughed.

"Sorry, you look really gorgeous." I said shyly. She blushed and climbed down the tree, meeting with Jaime and kissing him deeply. My mood went from 'wow whatever' to 'back off' in a span of 5 seconds.

Kelly looked so different from when I had saw her earlier. Why would I be thinking about her though? I mean she is at the bottom of the rank, I'm not the most popular but I'm pretty well known.

She was out from 12 to 3 in the morning and I know that because I hear her climbing back up the tree. Instead of going back to her room she climbed into mine. She looked kinda bummed out.

"What's wrong?" I asked. She sat at the edge of my bed.

"Jaime broke up with me because he found someone prettier." she said. She sounded like she was on the verge of tears. What Jaime said was kinda messed up. Kelly was beautiful, more beautiful than the other girls at the school.

"Hey, he's lying because you're one of the prettiest girls I've ever layed eyes on." I said. She smiled and got up.

"Yeah I guess. Well, I should get going." Kelly said.

"Wait, you wanna stay over?" I asked. She smiled and nodded.

"I'll be right back." she said. She went back through her window and came out a couple minutes later in an oversized t-shirt and her glasses.

"Sorry I look ugly right now." she giggled. I shook my head.

"Nah, you look fine." I said. She climbed into my bed and took off her glasses. She snuggled into my chest and I held her tightly.

It was weird. I never got to know Kelly and now I want to know everything about her.

2 years later

I walked through the cemetery and sat by Kelly's grave. She was one of the best girlfriends I had in a long time. It broke my heart when she told me she had cancer.

She was my soul-mate and I loved everything about her. She had so much ahead of her and she never made it far enough. I miss her so much. She died last year in October. And I swear my whole world fell apart. I sat there on the grass crying the whole night and ended up falling asleep.

-
Oops kellin always dies I swear guy the next one will be happier. I'm a lil out of it and emo rn