Lonely Eyes pt.1

Vic's POV

I saw him as he walked down the alley with a cigarette in between his fingers. He was was absolutely breath-taking. From head to toe. But he thought he was irrelevant to this world like he didn't matter. I watched him tear himself apart every friday night. Or saw him passed out on his couch. He was Kellin Quinn. Since high school I've adored this boy but never reached out to him when he was getting punched by some assholes for wearing "girly" clothes. I caught him while he was walking to his car. I tapped him as he unlocked the door.

"Holy shit!" He screamed and turned around.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to frighten you." I apologized.

"It's alright is there any reason you tapped me?" Kellin asked. This was my chance.

"Actually yes. I'm Vic and I just wanted to say you're really beautiful so would you like to um maybe go out to dinner sometime next week? Here's my number." I said handing him the small paper. He smiled and tucked his hair behind his ear.

"Thanks Vic that's really nice of you but I'm a little busy." His smiled faded and mine dropped.

"Well can you think about it at least?" I asked.

"Of course I'm Kellin by the way." He said.

"I know." I said and waved bye. He had this look like 'what the fuck?'. I started making my way to the café around the corner.

"Wait! Wait. Vic!" He yelled running my way. He caught up to me.

"How do you know my name?" He asked. "We went to high school together." I said simply. He played with the sleeves of his pastel pink sweater.

"Oh well okay. Do you mind if I join you?" He asked still looking at his sleeves.

"No not at all." I replied quickly. He smiled and I held the door open for him. He mumbled a thanks.

"Do you want anything?" I asked.

"Um a cookie if that's okay." He said shyly. I smiled at him and ordered. Once we got our things we sat down in a booth.

"Did you mean it when you said I was beautiful or are you trying to get something out of me?" He asked fixing his flower crown that was falling off his head.

"Of course I meant it you really are beautiful. You interest me." I told him. He gave me a big smile.

"Thank you." He said grabbing my hand. I blushed.

"I'm sorry I just- is this okay?" He asked nervously. I held on to his hand so we were holding hands properly.

"It's perfect." I smiled. He took a big bite out of his cookie.

"So, why do you find me interesting? I mean look at me I'm a mess." Kellin said cookie still in his mouth.

"Well I've liked you since high school because you we-"

"But I was a loser. Okay okay carry on."

"As I was saying I always thought you were absolutely gorgeous. I always saw you pass the halls humming to a random tune and you have a pretty voice by the way. Anyways, after we graduated I was going to talk to you but I chickened out so I didn't sadly. Then I started seeing you around town. I always thought about it but I wasn't sure if this is what you wanted. I always saw you get bullied so I really wanted to see you happy. So after all these years I decided to talk to you. And well now I'm here." I finished. He smiled brightly and blushed.

"Thank you for thinking about my happiness Vic but I don't think happiness is coming my way anytime soon" he trailed off.

"That's why I wanna change that. I want to make you mine Kellin. You deserve to be happy. I've been holding this back for such a long time. I like you a lot kells like a lot." I squeezed his hand

"Me too Vic you're a great person. And I love that you care about me. Hey look I have work in an hour so maybe I'll see you next Friday?" He asked and I smiled.

"Of course" I replied. He got up and kissed my cheek.

My dreams were coming true.

_________________________________________

Kellic is such a beautiful thing *wipes tear* anywhore if people like it that much I might consider turning it into my next next story? So yeah.-BELL∆ ♥