No Homo

Bored asf so here you go...

Vic's pov

So what? I slept with kellin. My bestfriend. Here I am next to him panting. I smiled and looked at him. He saw it coming and opened his mouth.

"No homo." I winked.

"You're an asshole." He laughed. I held him tightly and kissed his cheek.

"Oh well. You love it huh? Huh, my widdle baby kells." I cooed and squished his cheeks.

"You fuck me and right after you're treating me like a baby. Nice Vic. You'll make a girl happy." He said and kissed my cheek. Kellin was gay and me well I was straight. Kellin was different though. He made me feel well, like no other girl did. We have been friends since elementary and now we're in college.

"So, have you met anyone yet??" He asked looking up from my chest. I smiled knowing exactly what I was going to say.

"Actually I have!" I smiled.

"Really!?! Omg Vic tell me all about it!" He exclaimed.

"Well, we've know each other for a really long time. They're the coolest person I know. They have longish black hair and the prettiest eyes I've ever seen. They're beautiful and I tell them everyday. They don't believe me though and it makes me sad. I have had a thing with them for a while too. Just don't wanna ruin things." I explained making it obvious it was him. He smiled and held my hand.

"I'm glad you've finally met someone Vic. And you should totally just go for it." He said still not knowing it was him. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Well, in that case, Kellin, I've liked you for a while now and I know it's out of no where. I'm willing to bend a bit for you my love. So that brings me to say this, Kellin will you be both my best friend and the most amazing boyfriend ever?" I asked hoping he wouldn't reject me. He stared at me wide eyed and mouth hanging open.

"Yes, a million times yes!" He said and hugged me tightly. It was odd considering we were both naked but that didn't really matter.

"Oh and one more thing." I said smiling mischievously.

"No Vi-"

"No homo." I said kissing him sweetly.