For Him

-two years later-

Vic's pov

"I wish you made it kellin." I said hand on his tombstone. Kellin had died on his way back from the UK. I had lost a part of me.

"I'm empty ,love" I sighed trying to hold in my tears. I couldn't though he was gone and I couldn't do anything about it. I sobbed into my arms letting everything out.

"I-I miss you s-so much." I sobbed. This was painfully hard. He was my everything. It was hard to leave. I couldn't bring myself to get up. I can't do anything.

"Please come back." I whispered knowing he couldn't hear me. I loved him and he was gone. I knew he loved me too and somehow that made me feel relieved. I left the small ring on his tombstone and left.

-8 years later-

"Dad how come you never talk about dad?" Copeland asked. It was hard having a 14 year old asking when their other parent who they've never even met.

"Cope you know I don't like to talk about it" I sighed. She nodded.

"What was he like though I'm sorry I just want to know and I'll leave you alone." she sighed. I looked at her and stood up. I got his picture and held it.

"He was truely something. You would've loved him Cope and I know he would've loved you too. There is not much to say about him. He never talked."

"At all?"

"Only once. It was the last time I saw him. It was completely out of no where." I said sadly. She was definitely listening.

"Well what was the first thing he said to you?" she asked.

"I love you too." I said. Copeland stood silent.

"I miss him Cope I really do." I let out a shaky breath. She hugged me.

"It's okay dad." she assured me. It was 9 years ago and it still hits me really hard. He was a 14 year old trying to comfort he 38 year old father. Wow.

"I love you dad."

"I love you too."

-

Very emotional hits me right in the heart guys:')