Thank God for Vic Fuentes Pt.2

Vic's pov

Did I feel at least a little guilty? Eh, yes and no.

I am a horny teenager that just wants sex. There's nothing wrong with that. Kellin was ridiculously hot. But, I'm kinda bummed that he doesn't like me and that's one of the reasons I feel guilty. I sat on Mrs.Gunn's front lawn. Her last name was way to long and Gunn sounded cool. I saw red roses next to me and was careful picking one. I smiled and went back inside.

"Kellin?" I knocked on his door. I knew it was his door because it was decorated with little things. He opened up.

"What?" he snapped. I sighed.

"Here, look I know we didn't really start off on a good page so could we start over?" I asked. He stared at me for a second.

"Okay." he finally replied. I smiled.

"Okay well, I'm Vic and I think you're very beautiful." I said and handed him the rose I picked. He blushed.

"Thank you Vic." he said quietly.

"I'm not kidding. You are really beautiful." I said tilting his head up. I stared into his eyes.

"Vic." he whispered quietly. He led me into his room and closed his door. I was curious.

"Your brother warned me about you." he said with a slight frown.

"You're different."

"How so?"

"I'm actually attracted to you." I explained. He jumped on his bed and got closer to me. I felt the need to kiss him and I've barely known him for a couple hours.

"Uhm-"

"Just do it." he mumbled. I smiled and pressed my lips against his. His lips were kinda chapped but it still felt good to kiss him. I brought my hand up to his cheek and pulled away. He was red and I was smiling.

"You're a tomato, Gunn" I laughed.

"It's Quinn." he smiled.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Kellin Quinn Gunnulfsen. I prefer Quinn." he said. I pecked his lips.

"Well, how about I pick you up next Friday at 6:30, Quinn?" I asked him. He smiled and nodded throwing his arms around me.

"I'd like that." he smiled.

"VICTOR! It's time to go!" my mom called.

"See ya kellin" I said and kissed him one more time. We must have been kissing for a long time because my mom yelled again. I pressed a few kisses on his neck and finally left his room.

Once I got back home I jumped on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I've got it so bad.