I'm in Love with You

Vic's pov

"Come on Vic everyone will be there." Mike said.

"Fine I'll go to this stupid party." I mumbled.

-

I stood in the corner not bothering to talk to anyone. Until a pretty boy with black hair came up to me.

"Hello! I'm Kellin!"

"I'm Vic." I said plainly. He smiled and looked around.

"Do you want to dance?" he asked. I sighed and looked at him.

"Darling, I don't dance especially with boys like you." I said. He frowned.

"What's wrong with me?" he asked, getting offended.

"You're not very attractive." I lied.

"Oh. Well thank you for being honest." he said and walked away. There was something telling me I should go back and just dance. I went back to him but when I went back he was with a new guy. A guy who enjoyed his beauty and treated him well. I frowned and went back to my corner.

-a couple weeks later-

"I have to go visit a friend. You wanna come?" Mike asked.

"Yeah whatever." I said.
-

I sat on the couch while waiting when the beautiful Kellin came down.

"Oh hey" he said and looked down. It seemed like he was trying to ignore me.

"Can we talk privately?" I asked. He looked up and rolled his eyes.

"Are you going to insult me again?" he smirked. I took his hand and walked us outside.

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine."

"No, Kellin It's not. I was running from my feelings. I think you're absolutely gorgeous. And I-I think I'm in love with you." I blurted out.

"We barely know eachother, Vic. Look I really need to get goin-" Kellin said.

"Please let me take you out?" I asked. He smiled and nodded.

"Sure see you soon." he said. I gave him my number and walked back inside the house.

-a month later-

"Babe I'm home." Kellin said. I went downstairs. He smiled brightly and hugged me tightly. I kissed him deeply, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I missed you, honey." I said once we pulled away.

"I wasn't gone for that long." he giggled. I led him up to the bathroom and we undressed.

"Nap time yes!!" he cheered. I smiled and got in the bed. He came up and snuggled close to me.

"I love you." he said and kissed my jaw.

"I am so in love with you, beautiful." I replied and he smiled before closing his eyes.

-years later-

"Baby!!!" I yelled running upstairs. I opened the door to our room. Kellin was knocked out on the bed snoring loudly. His tiny baby bump made him look like a little bear.

"Awww my little Fuentes." I cooed. He groaned and layed on his stomach.

"Babyyyy. Kellls come on beautiful." I said playing with his hair. He smiled and opened his eyes.

"Hi." he sat up.

"Hi baby boy." I replied.

"I missed you. We don't get to cuddle as much anymore." he frowned. I kissed his neck softly.

"Don't worry baby. Once the album is done we'll cuddle all you want." I said and pinched his cheek.

"You're the best husband ever!" he exclaimed and pulled me on top of him.

"Watch out for the baby." I said carefully. He smiled and pulled off my shirt. He started unbuckling my belt and pulled down my pants. I kicked them off and got settled in the bed. Kellin held me like I've been gone forever, giving me sweet little kisses. I sighed in content.

"I love you Victor Vincent Fuentes." kellin whispered.

"I'll love you forever Kellin Quinn Fuentes."