It Never Ends

Vic's pov

"All you ever do is hurt me Vic! I don't want to live Like this anymore!" Kellin screamed. I was in the corner staring at my hands. Kellin was bruised all because of me. I hated myself.

"Please K-Kells don't leave me! I'll be better for you and the baby!" I cried. He kept packing while I sobbed.

"You have beaten me almost everyday, Victor. You are the father of my child and were the love of my life until you took this dark turn. I don't want my baby to see their father beat their mother everyday. I want somebody who loves me. We're over Vic." he said tears streaming down his face. I shook my head and walked over to him.

"You're not leaving, Kellin. I-I want to be there for this baby. There is no way in hell you're leaving now." I told him. I tried to wrap my arms around him but he pushed me away.

"No Victor I'm done." he said.

"Kellin. Kellin! Please, I promise I'll be better I'll get help. Don't leave me Kellin, I-I love you." I cried. He stopped and looked at me. He crouched down to me and took my face into his hands.

"Victor Vincent Fuentes, I have loved you for so long and I let you hurt me. I married you and I'm carrying your baby, but you still hurt me. You hurt me so much. I can't let you do this anymore. I-I need to go to find a new love. He'll teach me to love again. This is goodbye, I'll bring you the divorce papers soon and hopefully after we'll still be friends. I can't say I love you too but I could say that I once did." he said tears falling from his eyes. He kissed me one last time and walked away