Make Me Pretty

Vic's pov

Doing makeup was always my passion. When I was 19 I started my first business and now I've risen to the top.

I am 29 and have never been in a relationship. I never really thought I'd meet anybody. As I was walking to my car, I heard crying by the sidewalk.

"Hello? Are you okay?" I asked out loud.

"Y-yeah I'm fine." she said getting up. At least I think she was a she. She wore a black dress and dark red heels her makeup was smeared. Even in this state she was still absolutely breathtaking. Her eyes were bright and her skin was flawless. I gasped in awe.

"Are you okay?" she asked. I smiled.

"Yeah you're just, really gorgeous." I complimented. She wiped her eyes and smiled.

"Thank you. I'm Kellin." they said and held their hand out. I took it and gave it a shake.

"I'm Vic." I replied.

"What a handsome name for a handsome man." he winked.

"So, are you okay?" I asked.

"Not really. My boyfriend and I broke up and he just left me here."

"Why?"

"Because I like dressing like a girl." she replied.

"Do you need a place to stay?" I asked.

"No, it's okay I don't want to be a bothe-"

"You're not now get in, honey." I said. He hesitantly got in and sighed.

"You really didn't have to do this, Vic." he told me.

"I did it because you deserve better. You are a nice person and you were misunderstood. I like you Kellin." I smiled.

-a year later-

"Kellin." I said to my beautiful boyfriend. He looked up at me. Today was special. I would make kellin look beautiful and make him mine forever. Yes, I'm proposing.

"Yes?"

"I want to make you pretty." I told him. He smiled and nodded excitedly.

"Really?!"

"Yes now come here." he came closer and hugged me tightly.

"Thank you thank you thank you. I love you so much!" he smiled. He looked so happy. He knows I could do it anytime. I think he's just too scared to ask. I got all my brushes and supplies laying them out on our bed.

"Okay sit still."
-

Kell's eye makeup.

  "Oh my god! Vic I look- I look"

"Absolutely gorgeous." I replied and wrapped my arm around his waist. Kellin stood up on his toes and kissed me sweetly.

"We have a big night tonight. I need you to get dressed."

"Fancy?"

"Yes. Now come on beautiful."

-

I was downstairs waiting for Kellin who was taking a little longer than expected. I know it would be worth it.

Soon Kellin was coming down in this beautiful gown

    "Do I look okay? I thought it was alittle much

"Do I look okay? I thought it was alittle much." he said shyly. My eyes were wide and my jaw was open.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah you're just, really gorgeous." I replied. He laughed and I stared at him confusingly.

"That's exactly what we said when we first met." he smiled brightly. I laughed remembering that.

"Oh yeah! You have a good memory babe."

-

"Do you want dessert?"

"Sure." kellin replied.

It was time.

"Okay." I ordered the dessert and the waitress smiled and ran off quickly. When they came back with the small cake I got out of my seat.

"Vic? What are you doing?" he questioned. I took his and and he got out of the booth.

Finally, I got down on one knee and smiled.

"Kellin, I know it's only been a year but, you are the love of my life. My soul mate, my everything. I want to wake up with you everyday. I want you to be the mother of mini versions of us. I want to grow old with you. I want us to be forever. I love you with all my heart and so I'm asking you, will you marry me?" I said tears streaming down my face. He was crying to but not from happiness, from sadness and pain.

"I'm sorry Vic, no." he replied and ran out of the restaurant.

-

There will be a part two