Just a picture

Kellin's pov

   "Vic babe please come on!" I said trying to push his phone down. He shook his head.

   "Kells I get 20 followers a day I have no time to mess around." he explained still not looking at me. I climbed off of him stomping to my closet. If he wasn't going to pay attention to me I'm leaving.

I took my suitcase out packing my stuff. While I was packing I heard his footsteps.

  "Where are you going?" he asked in a monotonous tone still looking at his phone.

  "I'm leaving Vic. I can't stand living like this. You obviously love your phone more than me." I explained still packing my stuff. For once in almost a year Vic actually looked at me wide eyed.

  "Y-you're leaving?" he asked his eyes brimmed with tears.

  "Yeah Vic I am. Today, I am leaving you. I've put up with your shit for way too long. I try to love you and you love your phone. So it's over" I explained. He shut my suitcase and took his phone out of his pocket. I looked at him curiously as he opened the window. He then threw his phone out of the window. I looked at him my mouth wide open.

   "You're so much more Kellin. You're more important than any picture, follower, or like." he said and kissed me. For once it felt like I had the Vic I once fell in love with.

  "I love you." I whispered when we pulled back.

  "I love you too."

-

If you haven't heard the song Just a Picture I suggest you listen to it bc it's fricking gr666.- B ;))