I Tried to Save You.

Vic's pov

Finding one of your friends bleeding out on the bathroom floor is not the best thing to wake up to. I think that's one of the reasons I have been a little over the edge today. So, here I am holding my best friend who may I add is unconscious. I'm really trying to hold myself together but it's hard.

"Hey, kells they're coming. Things will be okay. It'll be fine." I said holding him close to my chest. I finally just let out whatever I've been holding in.

"I-it's okay." I whimpered. I held Kellin closer, digging my face into his neck. Soon the ambulance had come.

I let the paramedics take him and followed behind them into the truck. I didn't care that I was covered in blood, I just wanted Kellin to be okay. I held his hand, pressing small kisses on it.

-

It's been hours and I'm still in the waiting room. I haven't slept. Or ate. To be honest, I haven't done anything.

"Sir?" the doctor said. I looked up waiting for news on Kellin.

"We tried to save your friend but, he had lost so much blood there wasn't much we could do. I'm sorry, but Mr.Quinn has passed." he told me. I felt my world collapse.

"C-can I see him?" I asked. He nodded.

"Sure. Follow me." he said quietly. We walked past a couple rooms until we stopped at the open door. I was met with a pale Kellin. I cried not caring if I was loud.

"What the fuck were you thinking Kellin? You think this was going to fix your problems? Look at me! What about me kellin!" I sobbed. I kissed his cold lips and walked out of the hospital.

Kellin's pov (confused yet?)

My boyfriend thrashed around sobbing my name loudly. He's asleep and there isn't much I could do. I really don't wanna wake him up, but I don't want this going on any longer.

"Vic, babe come on wake up." I said shaking him. He opened his eyes, still panting.

"You wann-"

"I-it was so real k-kells." he cried and hugged me tightly. I wrapped my arms around me just letting him cry.

"Hey, look everythings fine. I'm okay." I said and kissed him softly. He instantly kissed back. He put his hands on my waist and I tangled my hands in his hair. We pulled away because we needed to breath of course. Vic was no longer crying or freaking out. But instead sleeping peacefully now. And me I stood up a bit longer before sleeping.