Sorry??

Vic's pov

"What do you mean?"

"VIC! What do I mean!?! You're the one who cheated you fucking asshole!" Kellin screamed. Okay I did fuck up.

"And I said I was sorry jesus fucking christ!" I yelled.

"Sorry doesn't cut it so hurry up and pack your stuff." He said and walked away. I sat there on our bed just thinking. The more I thought the more serious I took this situation. And then, it hit me he doesn't want me here anymore. I stared at the suitcase he threw and started panicking. He's all I have.

"KELLIN! Kellin please! I'm sorry!" I ran down the stairs of our house. He was in the kitchen making who knows what.

"Kellin..." I sighed. He put the knife down and looked at me.

"What. What do you possibly want now?" He said.

"Kellin come on baby. You can't just throw our marriage down the drain. You know I love y-"

"You love me? Pfft bullshit Vic if you loved me I wouldn't have found you in the bed with a woman in my house."

"Our house."

"Not anymore"

"Kellin please I know I fucked up. Give me a chance please." I begged. He looked away for a second.

"Vic I'm too old to put up with your childish ways."

"Kellin you're only 30 I'm older than you."

"YEAH AND YOU STILL CAN'T GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!" He yelled.

"IM SORRY. PLEASE KELLIN DON'T MAKE ME LEAVE I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH." I said holding him tightly. I kissed his neck repeating "I love you" every time.

"I'm still mad at you. Now go clean up that mess and when you're done help me with dinner." He ordered. I nodded and smiled brightly.

"I really fucking hate you dude." He mumbled.

"Then why are we still married????" I questioned.

"You really wanna know why? Because I bring up the word divorce and you go all ballistic. That's why." He said.

"Because I love you!" I yelled.

"Oh really half the time I don't see it Vic. You know what I see? I see you getting wasted then finding a hoe, fucking her, then fucking me. Now you understand." He explained. Fuck. I sighed and grabbed him by the waist.

"Oh but you're so wrong princess. I've only had one hoe. You're my one and only." I said trailing kisses down his neck.

"Vic, it's like you're not the same guy I fell in love with. Before you were so smart and nerdy now you're the complete opposite. I don't know how to deal with you." He said in an exasperated tone. I frowned.

"But I'm still Vic."

"Yeah a different Vic. A Vic I don't know. I miss my Vic." He sighed. He went to the cabinet and got the plates out. He served the both of us and sat down.

"Thanks for the help Victor" he mumbled sarcastically. I looked down at my food and sighed. It looked really good.

"I love you." I said to him.

"I love you too." He replied.

"I thought you hated me though?" I asked.

"I try to but I can't. I can't hate you, you're my husband and I obviously married you for a reason." He said taking another bite of his food.

After we were done kelln went straight to the room and left me in the living room. I walked to our room to see him reading in bed.

"Kells." I said. He looked up then back to his book.

"Please Kellin just let me talk to you." I told him taking the book out of his hands. He looked at me telling me he was listening.

"I'm sorry Kellin I really am. I haven't been the best and you don't deserve this. You do so much and I never give a shit. I love you so much baby." I said bringing him into my arms. He still hasn't said anything he jusy let me hold him. He eventually fell asleep and left me there thinking all night.

Was I really sorry?