Troubled

Kellin's pov

"MOM DAD IS BEING ANNOYING!" Copeland yelled. I sighed and walked over to her room where she and a very pissed off Vic stand.

"What is going on?" I asked. Vic looked at me.

"Do you see what she's wearing!?! It's literally nothing! I told her to change twice already!" he yelled in frustration. I looked at her crop top and high waisted shorts.

"Oh give me a break dad I'm 17!" Copeland exclaimed.

"Both of you enough! Vic maybe if you didn't yell at her so much she'd listen. Cope please could you change into something else because you already know how your dad is." I sighed.

"You handled that well" he said and rubbed my shoulders.

"Vic, you and Copeland never get along anymore it's getting annoying so get your guys shit together or something is gonna go down and you do not wanna see mama fuentes get angry." I replied and stomped up to the room. It's hard for us. We're getting older and we have a 17 year old! Things just aren't as easy as they used to be.

I lied on the bed searching through channels and eating popcorn. I needed a break from everything. Being a mother and a husband wasn't easy. Sure you'd expect things to be easy since I don't work but do you have to take care of a family who hate each other? It's hard. Vic came into the room and lied on the bed.

"You okay?" he asked. I looked at him.

"Vic, am I ever okay?" I chuckled. He laughed and looked down.

"I'm sorry you're right." he said out of no where. I put the remote down and held his hand.

"Vic, I'm always right." I smiled. He rolled his eyes playfully. Soon after copeland came and jumped on our bed.

"What do you want?" I asked. She smiled innocently.

"What ever do you mean? I can't spend time with my parents without getting questioned." she said. I gave her a suspicious look. She laid in between us and stuffed popcorn in her mouth. She was now in pajamas instead of a regular outfit. I smiled and turned back to the tv.

"I love both of you guys." Vic hugged us and kissed me.

"Ew you guys are old." Cope said. I smiled and Vic kissed me harder putting his tongue in my mouth. Cope screamed and we laughed.

"You guys are fucking disgusting." she mumbled. I pulled back and glared at her.

"Language you asshat." I joked. She nudged my arm. We turned our attention back to the tv and watched The Notebook. And of course I cried like a little baby. Sure our family don't always get along but that's makes us well, us. Wouldn't really ever wanna change it. I loved my family and I know they loved me too even though I do get a bit crazy... That's the Fuentes family for ya.