Mark my Words

Kellin's pov

I looked away and started the car. He kept glancing at me but would quickly turn away.

"I'm not mad Vic, but I am very disappointed." I sighed. He looked at me and looked down. The dry blood stained into his white t-shirt and he had numerous cuts and bruises.

"I'm sorry." he sniffed. Vic was a perfect husband but he just lashed out on people and sometimes it doesn't always get pretty.

"It's fine... Well it really isn't fine but I don't know what to say."

"He hit me first."

"Yes he did but you could've handled things better Victor."

"I know but I was just angry and it was in the heat of the moment" he explained.

We got out of the car and I unlocked the door. He went to our room and changed. He could've gotten himself into a lot of trouble but I'm thankful things didn't get that bad. I went to the kitchen and started up dinner.

"Vic!" I called. He came down quickly.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"Help me with dinner please?" he nodded and started helping me.

"You know I love you right?" he asked. I stared at him for a moment.

"Of course I do. I love you too but why are you asking?" I questioned. He sighed.

"It's just you always put up with my shit. I know I'm not the best and I'm just suprised you haven't gave up on me." he said. I pulled out plates and served us.

"Vic, you may be crazy but I will always love you." I smiled alittle. After we finished we got ready for bed. I laid in my spot and stared at the ceiling. I felt Vic wrap his arm around me. I kissed his cheek.

"I love you so much Kellin." he whispered. I looked at him and smiled.

"I love you too." I replied. We layed there in silence until we fell asleep. I know Vic isn't the most perfect person and he does things that he shouldn't but I don't love him any less. He is still the love of my life and it'll be that way for probably ever.