pt.2

Kellin's pov

   I scrolled through instagram for the millionth time. Since I've started walking my fan base has really grown. People yse me for an inspiration and I have no idea why because I'm a fucking loser.

@ kellinqueeenupdates: Kween is back pero like who's the dood?¿ We need answers Kween.

I saw Vic peeking at my phone.

"That's kind of stalkerish. Do people watch your every little move?" he laughed.

"Mostly kids. It's kind of cool I guess, I put my page back up and saw that people were pumped about me walking again. I had to gain back my reputation." I told him simply. He smiled and nodded.

"Kellin?"

"Yes?"

"I-uh- I want- fuck. Okay okay, Kellin I really like you and you're older and you have grown so much. I missed you everyday and Kellin I love you." he said. I nearly choked in my sushi roll. I coughed a bit and looked at him with wide eyes.

"Vic, I don't know what to say. I do really like you but don't you think that's kind of a rush of commitment?" I asked. He looked kind of bummed.

"Sorry, I just- sorry.." he said awkwardly. I grabbed his hand.

"It's totally okay. I don't mind dating let's just sort things out." I replied. He looked down like he had said something wrong.

"Hey."

"Wha-" I had cut him off with a small kiss on the lips. He smiled brightly and turned super red.

"I- thank you."