I Want Your Sex

Vic's pov

   The club was unbelievably busy and this was rare. It was hot and the air was thick. I found a seat and ordered a drink. A couple seats away was this beautiful boy... Or girl I couldn't really tell. Either way they were sexy as hell. I smirked and walked to them.

    "Hey, I'm Vic." I smiled flirtatiously. He looked at me with wide eyes.

    "Kellin. I'm Kellin." he said.

    "So, you alone?" I asked keeping my flirtatious tone.

    "Yep, like always." he chuckled. I sat next to him and put my hand on his thigh.

     "I just want to say you are unbelievably sexy and I want to take you home with me." I said in a serious tone. He smiled.

     "So, mister Vic is this why you came over to me? Sorry I'm looking for a relationship not a simple fuck." he rolled his eyes playfully. I gasped dramatically.

     "Oh, darling! How dare you accuse me of such a ridiculous thing. Who said anything about a simple fuck. There is a possible chance I'd want to take you down more than once." I smiled. He got up and I looked at him curiously.

     "Well? Are we going?" he said sassily. I smirked and yanked him out of the club.

     "Darling we haven't even made it to the bed and you're already giving me reasons to punish you." I winked.

      "Kinky, I like it." he smirked. I drove as fast as I could because I needed this boy bad.

      As soon as we got to my house we hurried up to the bed. He quickly undressed and waited. His body was nice and I couldn't wait to put my hands on him. I growled and undressed.

    "Fuck, you're so sexy Kellin." I whispered and kissed his neck. He moaned as I ran my hands down his body.

   "Vic, oh god I need you." He whimpered. I moved my hands further down, squeezing his ass. I grabbed the lube then looked at him.

   "Do we really need a condom?" I asked. He smirked.

   "I don't know Vic, do we?" he but his lip and I threw the package on the floor.

Kellin's pov

   I moaned as Vic thrusted into me. My nails were scratching at his back leaving long red marks.

    "V-vic please!" I screamed as he hit my prostate. He groaned and dug his face into my neck.

     "Kells! Oh my god you f-feel so good!" he moaned out loud. His hand moved to my dick and I moaned loudly as I came. I could tell Vic was close too. He thrusted a few more times before cumming. He layed next to me and smiled.

    "I just want to say that you are the one and I hope you think that too." he said happily.

     "Of course." I smiled. He cuddled close and kissed my cheek.

    "So, round two?" I suggested.

    "You little animal." Vic growled and straddled me.

-

So... Smut... Sorry if it sucked....