Kuroo X reader Lemon

Requested by:  *Its not letting me put the name of the person who requested* 

Let's do this ;3

______________

______________

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

You stood in front of your boyfriend, Kuroo tetsurou, bed with your arms crossed.

"Tetsu! get up!" you whined tugging at his arm.

"No. (First name)~ come and join me~." He purred and you popped a vein.

"Tetsu, get your ass up!" You flailed.

He smirked and grabbed your arm, pulling you into the bed, hovering over you.

"T-tetsu! Come on! We have to get to school!" You said blushing, but also quite annoyed.

He chuckled and began kissing your neck, finding your sweet spot instantly.

You whimpered and he unbuttoned your shirt, tossing it somewhere.

He stared at your body, licking his lips before unclipping your bra, playing with your hardened buds.

"T-tetsu....." You softly moaned and he tugged on them making you whimper louder.

Slipping his hand underneath your skirt, his fingers entering you.

You arched your back a bit, moaning.

Kuroo pumped his fingers, you ran your fingers through his hair, groaning.

"A-ah!" You moaned, your stomach coiling up.

Kuroo pulled out his fingers before you could release.

"Kuroo, You Bastard!" You said angrily and he chuckled, pulling your (favorite color) panties down, before thrusting him self into you.

"A-ah! Y-you bastard..." You moaned gripping his arm.

He grinned and pressed his lips against yours as he thrusted into you.

He slid his tongue into your mouth, and you tried to fight for the dominance but you lost.

He slipped his hand between your legs, rubbing your clit harshly.

"A-ah! T-tetsu! I-I'm!" You moaned out and he groaned as your walls clenched around his throbbing member.

"Me too..." He groaned out thrusting further and rather harshly.

After one last thrust, the both of you came.

He pulled out, laying beside you.

"I love you..." He said kissing your cheek.

"I love you too bastard.." You said cuddling up against him, falling asleep.

And that day, you 2 didn't go to school, one because Kuroo fucked you kinda hard that you couldn't walk, and Two he wanted to have another round when you woke up.

________________

________________
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

When Nico-chan attempts to help you writing this saying

"KUROO PARKS HIS LIMOUSINE INTOYOUR GARAGE *WINK WINK* KUROO HUMPS YOU AND GOES BOOM BOOM"

JFC i tried lol.

I hope you enjoyed it because i was making the most weirdest noises