Sugawara X reader Lemon

MAMA SUGAAAA ;D

Requested by: 

💌   💌   💌

Sugawara was always the cute type of boyfriend, always wanting to cuddle, taking care of you, whining at times. It never bothered you though. Let's just say, tonight sugawara let you go out with friends, which was a horrible idea.

"KOU~SHIIII!!" You shouted through the door of his room.

Sugawara' parent were out so, you could do anything. Anything~. You're mind was hella blank, weren't thinking straight.... Or walking straight. You ran into frame of the door making him chuckle.

"(First name). You're drunk." He said helping you up.

"No~..... I-I'm probably Highhhh~." You slurred and he sighed.

You pressed you're lips against his and he kissed back, wrapping your arms around his neck. Sugawara closed the door and locked it, without breaking the kiss. You moved to his neck and he hummed in reply, slipping his hand into your panties, your shorts were on the floor, which you didn't know how he got off.

You wrapped your legs around his waist and he pushed your (favorite color) panties aside, rubbing your slit. You softly moaned and he smirked against your neck. He nibbled on your sweet spot and pushed two fingers into your wet entrance. You gripped his shirt and he added a third finger making you groan. You felt your stomach coil up, before you could release he pulled out his fingers, leaving you wanting more.

"Get ready for tonight (first name)~ you're gonna be screaming daddy tonight~." (AHAHHA I HAD TO AHAHHAAH)

"Whatever you say mommy~." You said winking

Extended scenes

Daichi: I thought i was the dad of the team

Kageyama:  i dont get it.

Tanaka: I NEVER KNEW SUGAWARA HAD A DADDY KINKK

💌   💌   💌

AHAHAHA THE LAST TWO I SAW A VALENTINES DAY CARD AND I MADE ONE SIMILAR SO I HAD TO LOLOL

But yah! Sorry it's late Huehue

Hope you enjoyed