Bokuto X reader Lemon

BOKUTO-SANNNNN

THIS IS PROBABLY SUPER LATE

BC I HAVE ALOT OF REQUESTS THAT I HAVENT FINISHED, MOSTLY FOR ASS CLASS LOL

Requested by:

______________

"KOUTAROU I SWEAR IF YOU KEEP TEASING I WI- A-AH!" You yelled but Bokuto cut you off by licking your Clit.

You gripped his hair, tugging on it, making him go closer.

He chuckled and slowly lapped his tongue over your sensitive clit making you arch your back.

Bokuto suggested that you two do it again, because why the fuck not?

But INSTEAD of what you thought was happening, Bokuto has been teasing you for the past hour.

You were annoyed because you wanted it already.

Bokuto wiggled his tongue into your entrance making you scream a bit, wrapping your legs around his head.

"A-ah! I-I'm about too-!" You cried out, Bokuto responded by moving his tongue inside of you faster making you moan louder, disturbing your neighbors.

You released Into his mouth, panting heavily.

Bokuto sat up and pushed two fingers into your wet core, thrusting them at a medium pace.

"F-faster!" You begged and he grinned, doing scissoring motions, stretching your walls a bit.

Bokuto pulled his fingers out making you groan in disappointment.

He positioned and looked at you with a smirk.

"Be prepared (first name)~." He said kissing you as he slammed into you.

Oh boy, you were in for a long night.

_____________

THIS IS PROBABLY SUPER SHITTY IM SORRY

IM SO SORRY THAT THIS IS LATE!