Kuroo x reader X Oikawa Lemon

SO SORRY IT'S LATE D:

requested by: pastelkawa

∞ ∞

"Uhmm.. Oikawa..? What are you doing here?" You asked the brunette who was standing at the door.

"I came to see you cutie-chan!" He said happily as Kuroo looked over at the door before snickering.

"Shut up Kuroo." You hissed rolling your eyes.

You motioned the brunette to come inside of your house, he smiled and walked in sitting on the couch. You closed the door, locking it before sitting down between them.

"So what movie were you guys watching?" Oikawa asked smiling while kuroo rolled his eyes,nuzzling his face into your arm.

"(Favorite movie)." You replied while Oikawa kept his eyes focused on Kuroo.

"Ah interesting." He mumbled as you played the movie.

Half way through the movie, Oikawa rested his head on your lap which you didn't really care at all. Kuroo glared at the brunette who stuck his tongue out at him, in the corner of your eye you could see them making faces at each other.

"Stop that." You said keeping your eyes focused on the screen.

"Fine." Oikawa mumbled against your leg.

Kuroo began kissing at your neck making you shiver slightly. Oikawa glared at kuroo before kissing your thigh, moving towards your inner thigh. The brunette sat up, capturing your lips with his while kuroo massaged your breasts.

You whimpered into oikawa's mouth as his hands trailed down between your legs, his hand slipping into your shorts rubbing your slit making you moan. Kuroo unbuttoned your shorts, pulling the zipper down before pulling them down as Oikawa continued rubbing your slit harder.

Oikawa moved his lips towards your neck while kuroo caught your lips with his. He slipped his tongue into your mouth as you gripped Oikawa's shoulders. He pushed your panties off to the side and shoved two fingers into you. You moaned into kuroo's mouth feeling his hand trail down between your legs, rubbing at your sensitive nub as Oikawa thrusted his fingers.

Your moans grew louder as Kuroo pulled away. Oikawa pulled his fingers out, positioning at your entrance while kuroo positioned at your other entrance (the back door LOL), You cried out as you felt both of them stretch out your walls.

Kuroo planted a kiss on your shoulder as they both began to pound into you.

"A-ah! S-slow down!" You cried out gripping Oikawa's shoulders.

And that night, the three of you continued your fun (;3 oya oya?)

∞ ∞

Hope you liked it :D

 ❃ Coming Up

Asahi X reader Lemon

Hinata X (Tsundere) Reader Lemon

Tsukishima X (Kuudere) reader