Kuroo X reader Lemon

Requested by: norasenpaii

So sorry it's very late AA I feel so bad I've been neglecting this book D;

∞ ∞

It was normal for kuroo to want things... By things I mean you, (last name) (first name). You were only a 2nd year while he was a 3rd year. He would be leaving soon and that's what made you sad but he had promised that he will come and visit you.

Sitting in the Gym, watching everyone practice. Kuroo shot you a goofy grin and you smiled, giggling at his goofiness.

He jogged over to you and pulled you into a hug.. A sweaty one.

"Ew. Your sweaty get off." You whined and he only chuckled.

"Come with me." He said grabbing your hand, dragging you out of the gym being unnoticed.

"Tetsu.. You have practice Sti-" you started but he shushed you making you huff.

"Why are we in the nurses office? She isn't here." You asked and he smirked, locking the door.

You gulped and he pushed you onto the small bed they had. Hovering over you, he attacked your neck with kisses leaving 'love bites' as he called it.

"W-why here?" You whimpered out as you felt his hand brush against your womanhood.

Covering your mouth, he pushed your (favorite color) panties off to the side, inserting two fingers into you. You let out a gasp and he moved to your lips, shoving his tongue into your mouth.  You closed your eyes and gripped his upper arms, his muscular arms (MMM Good shit rite dere). 

Pulling his fingers out before you could release, he pulled away from your lips and positioned.

"Why did you sto- Ah!" You cried out as he suddenly thrusted into you. 

His hands resting on mattress on both sides of you, your hands remained on his upper arms as he thrusted.

"T-tetsu,.." You cried out and he groaned as your walls tightened around him from time to time. 

He thrusted at a faster pace, causing the bed to squeak slightly.

Once you released, you panted heavily and he continued to thrust for a little longer before pulling out. Sitting up, you fixed your self and Kuroo grinned making you glare at him.

"Lets go in a classroom next time." He suggested tackling you in a hug.

"NO WAY!" 

∞ ∞

AAA so sorry that your request is late, i've been working on my assclass book more so sorry I'll try to get more updates for this book!\

Coming Up for this book

Idk