Nishnoya X reader Lemon

Requested by: 

∞ ∞

Nishinoya nuzzled his face into your back as you studied (worst subject), complaining that you had been studying for the longest time. Ignoring him, he pouted and kept nudging his face into your arm while you kept shrugging him off. 

He huffed and wrapped his arms around your waist, resting his chin on your shoulder. You continued writing down a few notes from each section, your (eye color) orbs scanning over the paper. 

Feeling small kisses along your neck, Nishinoya's hands on your thighs. You stopped writing, gulping slightly. Attempting to focus, he bit your sweet spot which made you whimper.

"Yuu.. Stop i'm studying.." You managed to get out as his hands trailed up your skirt, brushing over your panties. 

"Then keep studying.." He said leaving marks along your neck. 

He began rubbing over your panties, making a small whine escape your lips. He grinned and pushed your panties off to the side inserting two fingers into you making you gasp. His other hand went to your sensitive nub, rubbing it. 

"Y-yuu!" You yelped and he thrusted his fingers at a faster pace making you squirm slightly. 

You released all over his fingers, panting heavily while he pulled his fingers and licking them clean. Pulling you more onto his lap, you felt his throbbing member against your entrance. Pushing in, your hands resting on the edge of the table gripping on it. 

He began thrusting into you, gripping your hips as he thrusted. Small moans escaped your lips as he fastened up his pace. Feeling your stomach coiling up, after a few thrusts your moans began growing louder each thrust.

"Y-yuu!" You cried out as you released, shaking slightly. 

Nishinoya pulled out, pulling you closer to him. Nuzzling his face into your neck, smiling. 

"I love you (First name)." He said and you smiled tiredly.

"I love you too Yuu." 

∞ ∞

Hope you liked it :D

 ❃ Coming Up for this book

Oikawa X reader X Kuroo Lemon