𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑦.

ᴍᴏᴏɴs
once you let the darkness in, it never comes out.

❝when you're in the dark you're not alone, you have the light of the moon to shine your way

when you're in the dark you're not alone, you have the light of the moon to shine your way.

Luna loved the darkness of all things, mostly because you could see the reflection of the moon in every passing night. She was obsessed with it, often why she was called the Crescent Moon Wolf for her adoration it; also because of her white fur skin when she transformed.

She was burden to live a live of abandonment, with the troubling past that haunted her with the city, she couldn't say no to come back. She loved New Orleans with a passion and couldn't leave it no matter how hard she tried.

A couple of years later, the Mikaelsons roll up to the luxurious city trying to take it back from Marcel. She didn't feel a connection to the one that everyone feared. Instead, his personality complimented her distraught one. Luna Davis wasn't meant to fall in love with the one they called Klaus Mikaelson, but she did. Then again, she didn't expect so much to happen after getting involved with the hybrid.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

ᶜᵃˢᵗ!

𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐄𝐑 :
𝗅𝗎𝗇𝖺 𝖽𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗌 / 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗆𝗈𝗈𝗇 𝗐𝗈𝗅𝖿

𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐄𝐑 : 〚 𝗅𝗎𝗇𝖺 𝖽𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗌 / 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗆𝗈𝗈𝗇 𝗐𝗈𝗅𝖿 〛

ᵈᶦˢᶜˡᵃᶦᵐᵉʳ!
I don't own The Originals or their characters, plots, or dialogue. However I do own Luna and whatever she does and says.

ˢᵗᵃᵗᵘˢ!
december 25, 2015 — august 30, 2017