twenty five.

MOONS.
025. | ❛ that girl is dead.

Inside the Lycée, Vincent is in the middle of casting a spell on a stone table that has various bones and a circle made of white sand, which he pours while he murmurs the incantation under his breath

Inside the Lycée, Vincent is in the middle of casting a spell on a stone table that has various bones and a circle made of white sand, which he pours while he murmurs the incantation under his breath. A few feet away, Luna is pacing around anxiously

"Kou le vous a te vas se tu..."

After a moment, Luna walks over to him and interrupts him,"How's it going in here?"

"We're cloaked... For now. But, I can sense somebody searching for you, and my guess is its Freya Mikaelson."

Vincent, who is clearly anxious about this entire situation, starts to sound slightly stressed out.

"I guess that's what happens when you steal the one thing that can kill her entire family."

Luna looks down at the small wooden knight made out of white oak in her hands.

"I wouldn't have taken it if Klaus hadn't confiscated my dark objects. So technically, this is his fault." Luna comes into the picture.

Vincent stands to his feet and walks over so they're face to face,"You try explaining that to them."

"I have it all worked out. You put up a boundary spell Klaus can't enter. If he wants what's his, then he'll give me back what's mine."

"Those dark objects were made by New Orleans witches. I want 'em back just as much as you do!"

"Good! Then I chose the right partner."

Vincent doesn't seem amused by Luna's behavior,"Luna, you gotta see the mess you're in. You jacked the one weapon that can kill the most powerful vampires in the world."

Vincent gestures at her dramatically for emphasis,"You've got a target on your back."

"Klaus wouldn't hurt me."

"Klaus ain't the only one that's gonna come looking for the white oak."

Luna does seem to be concerned by what Vincent is telling her, but does her best to cover it up,"Then let's get this over with."

Vincent opens his mouth to argue, but Luna cuts him off sharply,"Vincent!"

Vincent gives her a look, and Luna closes her eyes with a sigh and takes a moment to relax before she speaks again,"I'm sick of playing at a disadvantage. It's what got me killed."