twenty one.

MOONS.
021. | ❛ she's a little worse.

Hayley, who is still sobbing after Jackson's death, has been left alone in the room with his body, which is still sitting chained up in the chair next to her

Hayley, who is still sobbing after Jackson's death, has been left alone in the room with his body, which is still sitting chained up in the chair next to her. She looks over at him and is overwhelmed with grief once again.

"Jack, I'm so sorry. I never should have brought any of this into your life. I was so selfish. I never met anyone who was always just there for me. You let me feel what it is to be loved." Hayley becomes choked up and begins to sob again before she continues.

"But I will make them suffer for this, I promise you. I will make all of them suffer."

Luna gasps awake and she looks wildly around the room. Hayley, shocked, gapes at her with wide eyes. Luna doubles over in pain and groans and whimpers in fear and exhaustion.

"Hayley, what's happening to me?" She feels hunger setting in.

It takes a while before Hayley pieces it together,"Luna, you're in transitioning."

Luna out of breath leans against the chair. Overwhelmed by her heightened senses, screams in pain.

She stops her cries when one of the Strix walks in and takes both Luna and Hayley away to an unknown destination.

___________________

Elijah and Klaus are waiting inside of the warehouse when a half-dozen Strix vampires vamp-speed into the room. The brothers start to walk toward them as another few dozen or so vampires join them.

"Here they come." Finally, Tristan, Aya, and Marcel stop several feet away from the Mikaelson brothers, looking displeased as they all stare at each other.

"Gentlemen. I wish I could say it was a pleasure." Klaus nods in acknowledgement and gives Marcel a knowing look.

"Marcellus. Made your bed with the enemy, I see."

"Membership has its privileges."

"Let's get on with this, shall we?"

Tristan turns back to a tall, blonde vampire woman and nods, so she and other male vampire bring the still-bloodied and shackled Hayley and Luna forward. Their so weak they can't even stand on her own, and when the vampires let go of them, they collapses onto the floor in between the two groups as Elijah and Klaus stare at them in horror.

"Hayley Marshall-Kenner, only slightly worse for wear. You'll have to forgive her if she seems a bit off. There's enough wolfsbane in her system to kill an entire pack. And darling Luna Davis, well let's just say she's a little more worse."