fourteen.

MOONS.
014. | ❛ maybe you still have
hope.

Downstairs in the ball room, Freya is pacing back and forth with a lit sage smudge-stick, allowing the smoke to waft around the room

Downstairs in the ball room, Freya is pacing back and forth with a lit sage smudge-stick, allowing the smoke to waft around the room. Luna moved Aurora's body and propped it up against the nearby wall. After a moment, Aurora's eyelids begin to twitch, and she takes a deep breath as she starts to come to. When she finally opens her eyes, she hums as she starts to remember what happened.

"Mmmm..."

"Took you long enough." Luna says

Aurora takes notice of the smudge-stick in Freya's hand and smiles.

"Oh, are we to play a fun game?"

"Actually, yes." Freya smiles at her.

Freya holds up the burning sage in her hand.

"And now that my spell has made it so that no one can hear what happens"

As if on cue, Hayley walks into the room and stares pointedly at Aurora.

"We're gonna have a lot of fun"

Aurora gapes in surprise at Hayley's entrance.

"Hayley! The mother of Niklaus' child. Ooh, I was really hoping I'd get to meet you."

Hayley glares at her,"Feeling's not mutual."

Aurora isn't the least bit bothered by this rejection," Oh, okay. So, then what, pray tell, are we doing here?"

Hayley, Freya, and Luna stand side by side, stare at Aurora with serious expressions.

"You're gonna tell us where to find Rebekah, or we're going to kill you."

"Oh!"

Aurora chuckles in amusement as the three girls smile smugly at her.

***********

Luna is fighting Aurora and has just punched her in the face so hard that the impact causes her to spin away from her.

"Ugh!" Aurora doubles over as she recovers from the blows.

"I'm gonna ask you again-- where is Rebekah?" Luna shouts. Aurora, whose nose is bleeding, wipes the blood off her lips before giving Luna an impressed look.

"You're quite strong... for an infant." Freya, annoyed, thrusts her hand in front of her and casts a powerful pain infliction spell on Aurora, which causes her to scream in pain and clutch her head.