thirty five.

MOONS.
035. | ❛ does that mean i have to bond?

"Take a swing at me, huh? All these side-steps and parries

"Take a swing at me, huh? All these side-steps and parries... Even the way you fight is boring."

"It's an odd critique, considering all your flair and flourish couldn't keep you from being bested the last time we faced each other."

While he talks, Kol reaches around Luna and shoves Finn in the chest while Freya glares at him in frustration. When he stops, Kol shoves Luna aside, where she lands on the nearby couch, so that he can push Finn backward against the wall. Freya rushes to Luna, to see if she's okay from the push, yet this makes Luna mad and her fangs to show. Before she can do anything, however, Lucien vamp-speeds into the room and pulls Kol away from him, eventually shoving him against the bookshelf in a choke-hold from which he desperately tries to break free. Still keeping him pinned, Lucien turns back to Freya and Luna, who has just stood back on her feet.

"Perhaps we should let them fight? After all, they can't actually kill each other."

Just then, Elijah finally arrives to mediate, clearly annoyed by their bickering.

"Behave yourselves! Particularly considering we'll be confined here together for the foreseeable future."

Kol takes advantage of Lucien's distraction and breaks out of his grip, shoving him in the chest before marching toward Elijah.

"What does that mean?"

"I believe the term is "staycation." You see, Niklaus isn't the only one who's inspired revenge fantasies. Right now, we are all at risk."

Kol turns around and glares at Finn, Luna, and Freya, not pleased by Elijah's news either, sighs and closes her eyes, visibly frustrated.

"So, while Marcel works to retrieve the white oak, I recommend we dispense with the posturing and get down to some good, old-fashioned family bonding."

"I'm not a Mikaelson does that mean I also have to bond?"

"If I remember correctly you're carrying a future Mikaelson and I suggest that you know your fellow family"

Elijah leaves, leaving the remainder of the room to look at each other.

"Seems like Klaus got busy while I was gone.." Finn got closer to Luna who was instantly protected by Kol.

"Seems like it, at least he can accept his burden and stem a life from it." Kol spats

Luna pushes Kol to the side extending her hand out to Finn, surprising even him.

"Luna, it's nice to meet you Finn."

"Luna, such a fine name. The pleasure is all mine."
______________________

Luna dials on her phone, trying to get through to Klaus but doesn't pick up.

"It's me, guess you figured that out by now but I'm just calling to inform you of the status of everything going on. Your brother Finn, is back. The race is still on for the white oak bullet. I guess you want to hear about the progress of the baby, well it's fine. I have a feeling it's a boy, don't ask me how I know but... I miss you, I love you and I hope your safe."