forty two.

MOONS.
042. | ❛ the man i want you to
be.

Klaus quickly rushes away towards to give to vial to Luna whom he sees standing arms-crossed inside of the balcony, staring out into the sunshine

"It really is a beautiful day."

Klaus begins to approach behind her, although keeps his distance as she turns back around to face him.

"Well, perhaps when we've got this all sorted we can go for a stroll. My sister gave me this concoction, she assures me it will put you on the mend."

He sniffs the vial and grins, groaning,"Unfortauntely, this doesn't seem like your type of drink."

Luna walks forwards to sniff at the vial herself and pulls back with a grimace,"Ugh, if I really am dying, there's no way that's going to be my last drink."

She walks towards a table in the corner of the room in which holds full bottles of alcohol, although Klaus stands in shock at hearing her words,"What can I get you?"

"Bourbon. Neat."

"Neat? Either you're extremely sophisticated or you've had one hell of a day."

"Need the two be mutually exclusive?"

Luna approaches with the Bourbon in hand and begins to pour drinks,"Cheers,"

Luna and Klaus clink their glasses together, although Klaus is more concerned with watching her sadly but he takes her drink away,"You still can't drink because-"

"The baby."

Luna looks sad but then thinks of something, "you might not like this but the Ancestors might make a deal in exchange for-"

"No! We're not exchanging our child's life for yours because you both are living."

Luna quickly changes subjects, "I should've published youre memoir, I would've made a fortune. Hey, will you do something for me? You'd think with current events I would've written a will, but.. no time like the present, will you write a few things down?"

"Luna"

"Look, I just don't wanna leave any loose ends, so.."

Klaus is visibly unhappy at Luna's previous words although as Luna smiles and holds out a book, he quietly sighs and takes it off her.
_______________________

Klaus and Luna are seated in their earlier positions on the couch, with Luna dictating her will to Klaus, who has a pad in his hand, writing the information given to him.

"To Davina, I leave everything in my closet.. just nothing too revealing. To Vincent, all of my books. To Elijah, my mug that he always steals in the morning."