forty six.

MOONS.
046. | ❛ i'm going to see you again.

"What better life might have awaited you, were another man your father? All those who have loved me, have lived to regret it

"What better life might have awaited you, were another man your father? All those who have loved me, have lived to regret it. But I do know this, my littlest wolf, I will do right by you." Klaus sways Hope from side to side, looking into her big eyes.

Luna approaches Klaus from behind. Klaus doesn't look at her directly but still senses her presence, "What do you want, Luna?"

"You're aware that you have to forgive him at some point, right? He was just trying to protect his family."

"You think I' m not aware how heavy that burden is?"

"No, I think that this time..that burden is simply too much to bear." Luna says taking a glimpse at Hope over Klaus's shoulder. Luna leaves a simple kiss on Klaus's cheek leaving a small stain, "You should think about it. Like you said, we might been on the brink of war."

__

Luna makes her descent down the stairs making a turn on the lower level to see what the other siblings were up to.

Freya is seen working on spells. With Luna approaching her with a slight worry emotion on her face

"Well, you said you put the Prophecy to rest, so what's the worry?"

"I didn't sleep last night. I just had this feeling of dread. I don't know if it' s my own guilt or maybe, it's my intuition telling me something's coming."

"And what's this? Your early warning system?" Luna said looking down at a map

"This map is spelled to trace Niklaus's enemies. Let's just hope I' m being paranoid."

Freya sighs, reciting incantation. The blood on the map drips to NOLA from all directions over the world.

"Calaste piso tal tras es tros. Calaste piso tal tras es tros..."

"I guess you're not being paranoid, when there is, in fact, a hoard of killers there to get you."

__

Freya's gasping and grunting, she is falling on the carpet, the female vampire is watching her. Suddenly she is killed from behind by Luna

"What did they do to you?" She says kneeling down to her and seeing to see any wounds.

"Poison"

"Let's get you out of here." Luna pulls her up but then another vampire enters, Luna speeds and rips out the heart of the vampire killing him too. Luna goes back to Freya and wraps Freya's arm around her shoulder.