twenty three.

MOONS.
023. | ❛ it's better.

A live band is playing at Rousseau's when Luna strides in confidently and strips off her jacket as she makes her way to the bar

A live band is playing at Rousseau's when Luna strides in confidently and strips off her jacket as she makes her way to the bar. The bartender on shift is dancing behind the bar as she mixes a drink, but is stunned when she sees Luna.

"Luna! Damn girl, you look amazing."

Luna smirks."You know, I feel amazing."

Just then, a frat boy-type wearing a backwards baseball cap walks up to the bar to order drinks.

"Hey, four tequila shots, stat. And don't be afraid to move that sweet ass."

The bartender looks uncomfortable, but goes to make the drinks, and Luna, extremely annoyed, shoots the man a look.

"Real nice. She works hard, you know." The frat boy turns and leers at her

"Oh yeah? How about you, gorgeous? You work hard, too?"

Luna pretends to be a ditzy girl and smiles fakely at him as she seductively slides her hands over his shoulders.

"Sure. As a matter of fact, right now, it's hard work resisting the urge to rip your throat out with my teeth." She chuckles at her own joke before she stares him in the eyes.

Luna compels him,"You're gonna find an ATM, and you're going to max out your daily limit and leave that nice, underpaid bartender the biggest tip she's ever seen. Then, you're gonna meet me in the alley out back so we can have some real fun together."

The frat boy looks confused as Luna's voice becomes annoyed again.

"And turn that hat around. You're an adult." She pats him patronizingly on the chest and walks away, and the frat boy unconsciously reaches up to turn his hat so the bill is facing forward. As he walks away, the bartender sits two glasses of scotch onto the bar for Luna

"These drinks are for you, from the guy at the end of the bar. He was pretty insistent."

The bartender walks away, revealing that Klaus is the man at the end of the bar. When Luna looks over at him, he wiggles his fingers at her in a wave, and Luna gives him a look.

Luna and Klaus have moved to a corner booth, where they're having another drink together. Luna gives him a fake smile.

"Thank you for the drink."

"Well, you seemed rather thirsty." Klaus smirked

Luna rolls her eyes,"Mmm."

"You would've torn him apart, whether you meant to or not. Probably doing the world a favor in the process, but..."

"You knew that this would happen, Klaus. Isn't that what we do? We hunt. We feed. We kill?" Klaus, looking slightly embarrassed, gives Luna a look.

"We might want to keep our voices down just a little bit..." Luna continues to speak at regular volume.