forty four.

MOONS.
044. | ❛ because of lucien.

After the scare moment that Luna was going to die, The Mikaelsons discovered that Cami herself fell under Lucien's plan and resulted in her death

Cami's corpse still rests on the bed where she died, though Kluas has her body covered. Klaus is contemplating while looking outside a window.

"Did you bring it?"

"Hayley told me that Jack wrote down everything your father told him about the ancient werewolves. I've read it. I don't think there's anything in there that's gonna help us kill Lucien, though." Luna says handing Klaus the paper.

"I'll see for myself. You can go."

"Don't do it, don't push me out Klaus. I think that we should do something about the body, about Cami. I know that she wanted an Irish wake. I can make the arrangements."

"It doesn't matter what she wanted! She's gone. There's no time to sing dirges. We're at war."

"Yes we are, but that doesn't mean you should shut me out." Luna storms out leaving Klaus guilty.

___________________

"I'll draw Davina's spirit to a circle. As long as she's there, the Ancestors won't be able to torment her. With luck that will buy you some time to find a way to resurrect her, but I'll need to channel an Original if I'm going to sustain the spell." Freya says

"Well, take me. Put me down for all I care, if it keeps her safe." Kol speaks

"No, you've been marred by the Ancestors' magic, so, Klaus, Elijah, rock, paper, scissors."

"Channel me," Luna says offering her hand

"I will not have you risk your life again. I won't lose you." Klaus emerges as the dominant wolf that he always was.

"That can't be good." Elijah says

"My early warning system. I think a New Orleans witch is trying to meddle with one of you."

"Lucien has the new Regent at his beck and call. It's me he's coming after." Klaus somberly says

Rebekah's portrait catches fire, "No. He's going after Rebekah."

"Lucien thought that killing Luna and Cami would have me charging into his lair on a suicide mission. When it didn't, he set his sights on Rebekah. He's kicking hornets' nests, until we have no choice but to confront him."