twenty six.

MOONS.
026. | ❛ you'd be surprised what i do for love.

Meanwhile, Luna has just rushed outside the tomb to find the cemetery full of fog and lit candles

Meanwhile, Luna has just rushed outside the tomb to find the cemetery full of fog and lit candles. Vincent walks toward her from the opposite direction, and she looks relieved to see him

"Where have you been?"

Vincent raises one finger to his lips in a shushing gesture before he replies in a low voice.

"We're not alone."

"How is that even possible? What happened to the boundary spell?"

"That's all good when you're trying to keep out a vampire. This feels like something different."

Luna suddenly hears someone approaching and looks behind Vincent as the rest of the Sisters (excluding Davina), all in their black cloaks, approach them. Vincent turns so that he can address them with as much authority as he can muster, raising a hand both to stop them from coming closer and to block Luna from getting any closer to them as well.

"This here is hallowed ground, home to the nine covens of New Orleans. Y'all need to be on y'all's way."

For a moment, it appears as though the Ancestors lent Vincent their power, but the Sisters quickly throw both Vincent and Luna against the wall of the nearby tomb, nearly dislocating Vincent's shoulder in the process. Vincent looks at Luna anxiously

"Okay, I'm gonna give you one guess what they're here for, Luna."

Luna looks down at the wooden knight in her hand and grips it tightly.

"Either they're gonna kill you, or Klaus will for losing that thing. You need to go."

"No. What about you?"Vincent looks at her exasperatedly.

"Go. Run. Now!"

Luna reluctantly leaves him behind and does as she's told, while Vincent prepares to fight against the Sisters. However, when Luna rushes into a tomb to hide, she's caught by Madison. Luna takes one look at her and frowns.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Does it really matter? You know what I've come for. Hand it over."

Luna clutches onto the wooden knight even tighter behind her back, but otherwise doesn't move, and Madison gives her a hard look.

"I'm not going to ask twice."

When Luna still doesn't give her the knight, Madison snaps her fingers, which breaks her left ankle. Luna screams in pain and falls to the floor, but continues to take the torture rather than giving her the knight.

Madison breaks her other leg, and Luna rolls onto her side while she tries to come up with another plan. Madison smiles gleefully, mildly impressed by Luna's fortitude