seven.

MOONS.
007. | ❛ you'll see him soon enough.

Marcel guessed correctly about who took his daylight ring

Marcel guessed correctly about who took his daylight ring. Mohinder silently holds up Marcel's daylight ring, and when Tristan sees it, he looks pleased by Marcel's deductions.

"Well done! Of course, as you know, that was only half the challenge."

Tristan walks past Marcel and claps him on the shoulder affectionately as Aya follows behind him. When Aya joins Tristan on the other side of the room, making space for Mohinder and Marcel to fight, Tristan leans over to whisper in her ear.

"Let's see how he does. "

Meanwhile, Mohinder and Marcel are in the middle of unbuttoning their suit jackets in preparation for Marcel to fight to get his ring back.

"There's no shame in dying at the hands of one's superior."

"There's not much glory in it, either."

Mohinder strips off his jacket, and Marcel bounces on his heels for a moment to psych himself up before throwing two consecutive punches, each of which hits Mohinder in the face. However, when Marcel kicks him in the stomach, Mohinder grabs him by the leg and throws him across the room, where he lands on a table and smashes it into pieces.

"Agh!"

Luna, looking alarmed, pushes her way to the front of the crowd as though she wants to intervene, but she stops at the last moment. Elijah follows her, and the two stand next to Tristan and Aya. Meanwhile, Marcel has just thrown off all of the broken table that landed on him, and turns to find Mohinder standing above him, looking mildly pleased by his quick victory.

Marcel vamp-speeds to his feet, grabs one of the broken table legs, and backhands Mohinder in the face with it, grunting from the exertion

"UGH!"

Mohinder grabs Marcel in a choke-hold, and Marcel, alarmed, desperately punches at Mohinder's chest in an attempt to get free. Mohinder then grips Marcel by the shoulders and head-butts him before throwing him through the brick wall behind them, causing him to land on the floor of the next room.

"Ughhhh..."

Mohinder climbs throw the hole in the wall and lunges for Marcel, who continues to punch him, only to be shoved face-first into a large shelf full of dishes. When Mohinder grabs Marcel to spin him around so they're facing each other, Marcel grabs a martini shaker and smashes it against Mohinder's head several times. Mohinder once again grabs Marcel in a choke-hold and pins him against the shelf, so Marcel, desperate, grabs an ice scoop and smashes it against Mohinder as well. While he's distracted, Marcel grabs a frying pan with his free hand and uses both to hit Mohinder multiple times across the face.